1. Ticket portal is terrible
  2. It is.

Pulled a 1st row, section 425 ticket eventually, not the best seat in the house but absolutely the best one could get under these circumstances!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:It is.

Pulled a 1st row, section 425 ticket eventually, not the best seat in the house but absolutely the best one could get under these circumstances!
    Nice onr

4. Haha it's probably the ugliest ticket I've seen in my life. Thankfully the value is not visual.

5. I have trierd for Prague. I checked the site at 11.45, 15 minutes before the pre-sale and I was 2 150th in the queue! When I got in in at 12.45, there were still quite a lot of lower tier tickets and some GA, but no FOS of course, which was the only sector I wanted. Hoping for some ticket drops, but it is quite unlikely. I remember that 4 years ago, when they played Prague, there were no FOS ticket drops at all. I was lucky to had bought a good lower tier seat, so I went. It was good, I can say I saw PJ and they were absolutely excellent, but sitting on such gig is not worth it for me the second time. If I got FOS, I would go immediately though. Fingers crossed.
  6. Originally posted by Happy24:I have trierd for Prague. I checked the site at 11.45, 15 minutes before the pre-sale and I was 2 150th in the queue! When I got in in at 12.45, there were still quite a lot of lower tier tickets and some GA, but no FOS of course, which was the only sector I wanted. Hoping for some ticket drops, but it is quite unlikely. I remember that 4 years ago, when they played Prague, there were no FOS ticket drops at all. I was lucky to had bought a good lowe tier seat, so I went. It was good, I can say I saw PJ and they were absolutely excellent, but sitting on such gig is not worth it for me the second time. If I got FOS, I would go immediately though. Fingers crossed.
    If I were you I would get a ticket, any ticket, right now, and try a swap later on when the gig comes closer. There's always the guy who breaks a leg or feels sick and prefers to have a sit rather than standing. Do ittttt
  7. No problem, it's been a true pleasure. Unfortunately I have no nails left to bite

No hurries for the payment as I told you, credit card is taking care of it all. As long as it arrives before January 4th it'll all be fine
  8. I was lucky today buying a 2nd row Bob Dylan ticket though . Good enough to make my day
  9. lol can you imagine the mess if there was U2 show in this arena? And yes, ticketportal sucks... but still better than ticketmaster...
  10. Originally posted by Alvin:lol can you imagine the mess if there was U2 show in this arena? And yes, ticketportal sucks... but still better than ticketmaster...
    It is actually really unpredictable. I remember in 2013 when Springsteen played the Slavia stadium (30.000 people - really small for a football stadium), it was not sold out, the FOS tickets were available months and months after they started selling them. Yet everywhere else in Europe the FOS if always gone within seconds and all the huge 80.000 stadiums sell out really fast. And it was Bruce's first regular gig (after the accoustic solo gig in 1996) in The Czech Republic. I was in the FOS sector and didn't hear the Czech language anywhere . There are acts that always sell the tickets really fast in The Czech Rep., like Pearl Jam or Depeche Mode for instance, other big acts not so much. So yes, it is likely that the demand for U2 would be crazy like anywhere else, but maybe we would be surprised.
  11. Originally posted by Alvin:lol can you imagine the mess if there was U2 show in this arena? And yes, ticketportal sucks... but still better than ticketmaster...
    After 230 gigs attended in my life I can safely say it's one of the WORST ticket retailers I've had to deal with. It pretends to be super intuitive, self-updating and time real bla bla, but it really isn't - whenever I selected a ticket it just disappeared and became unavailable. And what about the waiting line? I was some hundreds behind Kieran in the queue but then overtook him and got to the sale page before him, that's fucking crazy.