1. I have nothing to add except I love this band. Oh and let’s play two is amazing. Incredible performances and a great watch even for the casual fan
  2. Since it is so cold up in the North East , I thought Id bust out this classic show . Even though Im in South Florida , its friggen cold out even here . Went down to 45 last night and is only 60 today. I actually busted out my old jeans and socks today lol

The infamous Ice Bowl gig , show 2 of the classic 3 show run .
    Det 10/07 , Alpine 10/08 and Chicago 10/09....if you haven't heard this show (along with the other 2) I suggest you camp in this weekend and put em on !

It was so cold at this show EVs wine froze and they just ended it with RVM .

EAST TROY, WISCONSIN
    SUNDAY, OCTOBER 08, 2000
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre

SET 1
    Of The Girl
    Hail, Hail
    Breakerfall
    Whipping
    Corduroy
    Animal
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Dissident
    Given To Fly
    Faithfull
    Even Flow
    Untitled
    MFC
    Light Years
    Off He Goes
    Insignificance
    Black
    Jeremy
    It's Ok
    Porch

ENCORE 1
    Wishlist
    State Of Love And Trust
    Go
    Save It For Later
    Better Man
    The Wrong Child
    Daughter
    Smile
    RVM
  3. Rumors all over the PJ boards ...august 8th (my birthday) Wrigley ..seems kinda soon but who knows and that rumor has been around since last month , as well as a return to Fenway ( 3 nights ?).....here's the NEW big rumor.... apparently the band have requested a hold on the Gorge (in George, Washington) the week of August 12th for 2 - 3 nights...DMB play 3 nights every Labor Day at the Gorge so that is booked.......PJ haven't played there since 2006 and I will be all over this if its true... The Gorge is hands down one of the most gorgeous venues, (I've seen DMB there) ...love that spot..fingers crossed for the Gorge , as Safeco Field in Seattle is also a strong rumor for August 14......bring it on already !!!
  4. O2 tickets have arrived. Happy days.
  5. do you have audio and video, i mean the original dvd "let's play too" at wrigley's chicago? How do you find it?
    Great, imo
  6. Originally posted by EDDMB:Rumors all over the PJ boards ...august 8th (my birthday) Wrigley ..seems kinda soon but who knows and that rumor has been around since last month , as well as a return to Fenway ( 3 nights ?).....here's the NEW big rumor.... apparently the band have requested a hold on the Gorge (in George, Washington) the week of August 12th for 2 - 3 nights...DMB play 3 nights every Labor Day at the Gorge so that is booked.......PJ haven't played there since 2006 and I will be all over this if its true... The Gorge is hands down one of the most gorgeous venues, (I've seen DMB there) ...love that spot..fingers crossed for the Gorge , as Safeco Field in Seattle is also a strong rumor for August 14......bring it on already !!!
    Man, travelling to see PJ this summer will be tempting (if not mandatory).
  7. Originally posted by bazzzz:do you have audio and video, i mean the original dvd "let's play too" at wrigley's chicago? How do you find it?
    Great, imo
    You can find it on YouTube if you don't want to own it, Franco. I watched it (well, most of it) a few weeks ago.
  8. Yea yea yea we’ll see if it happens! The only good thing about you not making it is I know they’ll open with release

All kidding aside I truly hope to see u at Fenway or Wrigley or wherever else they’ll be
  9. I didn’t hear anything about the Gorge but I doubt I’ll be able to make that trip.
  10. As I mentioned a while back, we are likely going out west this summer so I am going to try to fit in a show (or two) in Seattle. The Gorge would be epic but SafeCo. would be a hell of a lot more convenient.
  11. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Yea yea yea we’ll see if it happens! The only good thing about you not making it is I know they’ll open with release

All kidding aside I truly hope to see u at Fenway or Wrigley or wherever else they’ll be
    Over three years later I still can't live that Detroit fiasco down, can I???