1. Originally posted by EDDMB:good luck to my PJ peeps here..2 hrs from now the madness begins.....MSG and Philly are going to be a tough ticket..but THE BEST gigs of the tour..especially MSG !!!
    Are you just trying for the Tampa show today, Ed?
  2. Tampa will be an easy grab Im sure....then I will try for MSG X 2...that will be difficult..I was on hold/in line for Coldplay for 5 min...used my mac and iPhone app..my app stuck out..odd as thats usually my go to..said there were no tix exactly at 10..but my mac came through.....and that's with a presale code... that was breeze compared to the "traffic" for PJ ...

and Bruce at 11..hmmmm...
  3. Originally posted by EDDMB:Tampa will be an easy grab Im sure....then I will try for MSG X 2...that will be difficult..I was on hold/in line for Coldplay for 5 min...used my mac and iPhone app..my app stuck out..odd as thats usually my go to..said there were no tix exactly at 10..but my mac came through.....and that's with a presale code... that was breeze compared to the "traffic" for PJ ...

Good luck dude. It's gonna be tough.
  4. It'll be in the top for sure.
  5. Originally posted by EDDMB:Tampa will be an easy grab Im sure....then I will try for MSG X 2...that will be difficult..I was on hold/in line for Coldplay for 5 min...used my mac and iPhone app..my app stuck out..odd as thats usually my go to..said there were no tix exactly at 10..but my mac came through.....and that's with a presale code... that was breeze compared to the "traffic" for PJ ...

Wow...you're going for Coldplay, Bruce, and PJ all in one morning*!?! That's quite an adventure - stressful (at least it would be for me).

*I guess technically the PJ tickets would be obtained in the afternoon but most the mental preparation would occur in the a.m.
  6. Definitely stressed today...but the BIG show as far as my kids is done with..Coldplay July 16..they will flip , Ill tell my 14 yr old on her birthday in May.....

I already have Bruce 2/16 and PJ X2 for South Florida..anything else is gravy....Tampa will be a shoe in...
  7. Originally posted by EDDMB:Definitely stressed today...but the BIG show as far as my kids is done with..Coldplay July 16..they will flip , Ill tell my 14 yr old on her birthday in May.....

I already have Bruce 2/16 and PJ X2 for South Florida..anything else is gravy....Tampa will be a shoe in...
    Not being facetious here, but I didn't realize the younger generation was into Coldplay (although I guess you've mentioned it before - your daughter and Coldplay). Admittedly, I haven't heard a student of mine mention their love for Chris Martin's band in many years. However, there must be a lot of people out there (young and old) who like them. Heck, they're playing the Super Bowl - the 50TH Super Bowl - halftime show so that says something...whatever "something" may be.
  8. They are HUGE Matt...remember though , they didn't tour for Ghost Stories so there is going to be big demand this time round...

My kids got into them during Mylo...my biggest will be 22 ..so she has loved them since Viva la Vida
  9. Good grief. I'm glad I got those Toronto tickets when I did. If there is in fact a second show I think it might be a certainty that I'll have to go Stubhub (unless the demand wanes).
  10. TAMPA IS SOLD OUT ????..LOL
  11. How is this possible ??????