1. Originally posted by EDDMB:My bud Chris from London called me , and basically ordered me to be in attendance about these possible MSG dates on 5/1 and 5/2 lol....no question now that Im going .. if they happen that is..he's actually more interested in the possible Florida gigs.....PJ + the beaches of south Florida in the springtime are a no brainer...fingers crossed
    Nice!! The ten club forum is about to explode. The anticipation is literally driving people up a wall over there. It's hilarious.
  2. So....Monday?
  3. Me, too. If it's not today l might start thinking this whole thing was simply a rumour that took on a life of its own.
  4. I'll use this one: ....and this one: ....and this one: .....and this one:
  5. I don't think there's an announcement happening.
  6. Hmmmm , if this is the case I'll b shocked and extremely disappointed

the band had all year off , except these few gigs in SA recently

they need to hit the road in the spring
  7. No tour announcement but I believe the 2015 bootlegs are coming this week - in fact, I think one of them is already here:

http://livedownloads.com/live-music/0,13614/Pearl-Jam-mp3-flac-download-11-4-2015-Estadio-Nacional-Santiago-CL.html

I am assuming they'll end up in the 10c shop, as well (newsletter out tomorrow).

I suppose we can starting filling in this list:

Santiago (Dec 18): Ron
    Buenos Aires (Dec 25?): Matt
    Porto Alegre:
    Sao Paulo: Jason
    Brasilia:
    Belo Horizonte:
    Rio:
    Bogota:
    Mexico City:

I'll get either Buenos Aires or Porto Alegre - or both!
  8. Matt you can sign me for Santiago to begin
  9. Seems like they just confirmed through a Twitter q&a that they will announce a tour early next year.