1. Was it the "interview" with the band's manager? I hope "early" means early....and I hope those spring dates hold. Summer shows get tricky to attend due to family obligations (i.e., overpriced vacations).
  2. Man I hope so…Im getting nervous….

Chris has all the connections , and he even said he shocked the buzz has all but died , he still thinks it will happen though…with this many leaks it has to right ??????????
  3. The way Kelly Curtis and Jeff Ament are posting on twitter it seems like something is coming.
  4. It might not even be a North American tour, could be Australia in spring or Europe in the summer. There's a lot of possibilities. Rumours, leaks, etc, get twisted along the way. It could be anything.

5. (Reply to "Any chance of chance of coming back to Canada next year?)

I gotta be positive.
  6. Looks like next year is going to be a huge year for the band. Announcing dates in the first quarter of the year, and they'll be doing a PJ25 or something along the lines of an anniversary celebration.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:No tour announcement but I believe the 2015 bootlegs are coming this week - in fact, I think one of them is already here:

http://livedownloads.com/live-music/0,13614/Pearl-Jam-mp3-flac-download-11-4-2015-Estadio-Nacional-Santiago-CL.html

I am assuming they'll end up in the 10c shop, as well (newsletter out tomorrow).

I suppose we can starting filling in this list:

Santiago (Dec 18): Ron
    Buenos Aires (Dec 25?): Matt
    Porto Alegre:
    Sao Paulo: Jason
    Brasilia:
    Belo Horizonte:
    Rio:
    Bogota:
    Mexico City:

I'll get either Buenos Aires or Porto Alegre - or both!
    Randomly put me down For one. Two if needed
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:Looks like next year is going to be a huge year for the band. Announcing dates in the first quarter of the year, and they'll be doing a PJ25 or something along the lines of an anniversary celebration.
    I'm hoping they are playing dates during the first quarter of the year....wait a sec, that's really bad math and a little too optimistic....I hope they are playing dates during the first half of the year.
  9. Santiago (Dec 18): Ron
    Buenos Aires (Dec 25?): Matt
    Porto Alegre: Nick
    Sao Paulo: Jason
    Brasilia:
    Belo Horizonte:
    Rio:
    Bogota:
    Mexico City:

Might as well fill in an early gap, Nick.
  10. This is huge !! ..Jeff apparently mentioned Tampa….Canada…...and Finland lol

Jeff also said he'd love to " see a No Code and Yield box set " …but there aren't any plans yet ?????!!!!!!!!!!! ugh
  11. Originally posted by EDDMB:This is huge !! ..Jeff apparently mentioned Tampa….Canada…...and Finland lol

Jeff also said he'd love to " see a No Code and Yield box set " …but there aren't any plans yet ?????!!!!!!!!!!! ugh
    I think he said it would be 2-5 years before the NC/Yield set would be released. If this is the case, let's hope that Randall's Island show is one of the next great vault releases he was referred to in another post.
  12. Finland, huh? Hopefully Sweden too then