Porch

ENCORE 2
    Last Kiss
    Jeremy
    Better Man
    Alive
    Rockin' In The Free World
    Yellow Ledbetter

Hmmmmm....I hate being negative about PJ setlists but this one lacked a number of yet-to-played songs. No Breath? Seven covers?

Ah, well. I believe Daughter got the "It's Okay" tag...and although they have better tracks (imho), You Are and Breakerfall were new to the tour.

Bring on the 2016 announcement(s)!

...and the bootlegs!
  4. BTW: Let's hope someone hit the "record" button for this Mexico show.
  5. My god, Atlanta '94 and Soldier Field '95 are amazing shows to listen to.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:FORO SOL
    MEXICO CITY, MX
    Sat 28 November, 2015

SET 1
    Pendulum
    Release
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Why Go
    Mind Your Manners
    Do The Evolution
    Breakerfall
    Corduroy
    Garden
    Even Flow
    Daughter
    Want You So Hard (Bad Boy News)
    Sirens
    Given To Fly
    You Are
    Lightning Bolt
    Rearviewmirror

ENCORE 1
    Throw Your Arms Around Me
    Sleeping By Myself
    Imagine
    Comfortably Numb
    Animal
    Save You
    Faithfull
    Black
    Porch

ENCORE 2
    Last Kiss
    Jeremy
    Better Man
    Alive
    Rockin' In The Free World
    Yellow Ledbetter

Hmmmmm....I hate being negative about PJ setlists but this one lacked a number of yet-to-played songs. No Breath? Seven covers?

Ah, well. I believe Daughter got the "It's Okay" tag...and although they have better tracks (imho), You Are and Breakerfall were new to the tour.

Bring on the 2016 announcement(s)!

...and the bootlegs!
    I agree but I kinda expected going into this tour that a lot of songs wouldn't get played. Huge crowds and short tour. But reading the detailed recap of the show makes me appreciate this band even more:

Ed spots a woman holding a flag with the word “Faithfull" written on it. He asks her for her flag and praises her saying if you can make it all the way down to there we will play the song for you. She is in the front corner of the barricade.

24. Faithfull. (Ed goes down to the barricade and sings Faithfull face to face to the woman that had requested the song.

Numerous other dedications last night, requests, MC birthday celebration. Damn can't wait for these boots and BRING ON 2016 tour!!!
  7. I believe Down and Smilecwere scratched but tough to make out
  8. I must admit, of all the PJ songs there is, I can't really tolerate You Are
  9. Haha. Everyone has one! Evacuation makes me sick. MC is one hell of a drummer. Not the greatest song writer though. I actually love You Are. One of the few I enjoy off Riot Act.
  10. When I saw Evacuation live, I was in disbelief. It's one of their worst but I was struggling to figure out why they were playing it on the debut night of a tour.
  11. I think most songs from their first five albums are solid (although I have a couple that I don't like - no need for me to mention them AGAIN) but the tracks off Binaural and Riot Act are quite polarizing, aren't they?
  12. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:
    Ed spots a woman holding a flag with the word “Faithfull" written on it. He asks her for her flag and praises her saying if you can make it all the way down to there we will play the song for you. She is in the front corner of the barricade.
    Did she had a megaphone?

---

I couldn't go yesterday, I just had a friend in there giving me updates every few minutes...