1. And yes , I'm more than ok with u bringing it up here. It's a joke to me now lol.
  2. It can turn into a bit of a war zone at the 10c from time to time, can't it?

We're much more refined here.

(Or is is it just "refine?" Admittedly, the Bu$hleaguer lyrics have messed me up!)
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    It can turn into a bit of a war zone at the 10c from time to time, can't it?

We're much more refined here.

(Or is is it just "refine?" Admittedly, the Bu$hleaguer lyrics have messed me up!)
    Link me to this, I want to read some fan animosity.
  4. It's funny...someone posted a thread title along the lines "Pearl Jam to Play Soldier Field on July 6, 2015" and the poor individual got pounced on for not finishing the title with a "?"

Come to think of it, they sort of deserved it.
  5. I feel sorry for the South American Pearl Jam fans, their thread is getting ruined by butthurt fans and irrelevant talks about racism.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:I feel sorry for the South American Pearl Jam fans, their thread is getting ruined by butthurt fans and irrelevant talks about racism.
    Seriously.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:It's funny...someone posted a thread title along the lines "Pearl Jam to Play Soldier Field on July 6, 2015" and the poor individual got pounced on for not finishing the title with a "?"

Come to think of it, they sort of deserved it.
    I'll be in Chicago then.. I'd like that to be true!
  8. If it were to come to fruition, I couldn't attend. I have a U2 concert that night - and the next one!
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Awe, jeez...Sergio. I don't call you "Portuguese" (but God bless America - and Spain!) - and, unlike me, at least you know more than 20 or so words of Spanish!
    Yo'ure right dear Canadian, sorry!
  10. I should be American, however! I much prefer baseball to hockey, dislike most Canadian music (but love a lot of bands from the States), despise the cold and only like the snow at Christmas, etc.

I wonder if Ed has space for me (and my wife and two kids) at his place in Florida?
  11. After the winter we had here, my wife and I seriously considered a move down to Florida. Only problem would be no PJ shows there!! Haha