1. Matt, just a reminder, last time u missed a doable show, they opened with Release---> Ocean. So the lesson here is:

GO! No matter how Far East!! Lol
  2. Nice. I know it's gonna be a PJ tour. I don't think they would build anticipation for a boxset or side project shows.
  3. Please Spain Please Spain Please Spain Please Spain
  4. And Canada and Canada and NY and NY lol. I forget, have you ever seen them Serge?
  5. It WILL be south america!
  6. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Matt, just a reminder, last time u missed a doable show, they opened with Release---> Ocean. So the lesson here is:

GO! No matter how Far East!! Lol
    I thought we agreed to never discuss this, Nick.
  7. Sorry! I honestly just don't want you to miss anything again.
  8. If anything, it will be a South American tour. I actually hope it is, because there's no way I can afford it otherwise.
  9. I know...I am pretty much over it but...damn...Release and Oceans to start....damn.
  10. Originally posted by KieranU2:If anything, it will be a South American tour. I actually hope it is, because there's no way I can afford it otherwise.
    I'd be surprised if they go back to Europe this summer - they're like the SF Giants are do it during even numbered years nowadays! This said, they best boots are often from those shows so why not?
  11. No, not yet. Last time they came in regular tour was 2006 and 2007 and I wasn't a true fan by then. In 2010 I was a moderate fan but they played a 300-mile away (and expensive) festival so it was a no-no, and they haven't been back since then I was one click away to go to Milan last year but stepped back (still regret it).
    There are rumours that they might play that same festival this July (Muse and Mumford are the confirmed headliners), if they do I won't miss it this time although I don't think it'll happen. Oh well.