1. We can weep together, Sergio.

Milan, imho, was the best show of the Euro 2014 tour while Detroit was the best of the North American 2014 one.
  2. BTW: I've got new mixes!!!!!

Although I can't recall which ones I posted a (long) while back...so maybe I don't.
  3. Pearl Jam ⚡ Colombia ‏
    @PearlJamCOL

#PJRumors

Nov 1: Colombia
    Nov 4: Chile
    Nov 7/8: Argentina
    Nov 11/14/17/20/22: Brazil
    Nov 25: Costa Rica
    Nov 28: Mexico

#PJ2015
  4. Columbia, eh? That's a first, I do believe.

So...who's in for which boots?
  5. South America crowds are always worth it. Bravo PJ for doing it. And playing Costa Rica and Colombia, wow, bold.
  6. No disrespect to S.A. , but a countdown clock for 8 shows in SA?? A little much.
  7. I'm disappointed but not at all surprised. Up to this point, there was absolutely zero reason to suspect they were playing anywhere in North America (er, I mean the US and Canada - Mexico is in North America) aside from they played both Canada and Latin American in 2005 and 2011 - and that they've played at least one US show every year of their existence.

I'd guess that there might be a bit more to come. Will it be in the Toronto or NYC area? Your guess is as good as mine.
  8. Our time will come this year. At least it doesn't state that these are the only shows this year.
  9. C'mon, Mexico ain't that far for you yankees
  10. I hope you're okay with me bringing this up, Nick but I noticed that a 10c member or two are now wondering whether or not you are "white!"
  11. Awe, jeez...Sergio. I don't call you "Portuguese" (but God bless America - and Spain!) - and, unlike me, at least you know more than 20 or so words of Spanish!
  12. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I hope you're okay with me bringing this up, Nick but I noticed that a 10c member or two are now wondering whether or not you are "white!"
    Yea. I couldn't keep my mouth shut but now I'm just staying out of it. I'm sure you saw the original comment. I'm not easily offended, but i couldn't help but feel if the word white was replaced with any other color it would have been an uproar. I turned the thread into an immature fight about race that I don't wanna get into. I shoulda just kept it to myself! Lol