1. Originally posted by KieranU2:I seen it on the Pearl Jam forum. That looks amazing. Perfect venue for a band that treats their fans with total respect and has great crowd interaction.

Eddie is the best at that, he pays attention to every fan. He's constantly scanning the crowd for familiar faces.

2. Exactly. At Gdynia he actually pointed at me while giving out tambourines but I got swamped by loads of people. So I thought when I got to Leeds, he would maybe recognise me. I was so close. At least I've made my face a little known to Vedder and McCready.
  3. Is it weird that I currently have an obsession with Push Me, Pull Me? I don't know why, there is just something about it. Strange song, but a punky number nevertheless.
  4. I went through that with Pilate a couple months ago. Never cared for it then learned it on drums and fell in love with the groove. Still not a fave but I do enjoy it more than ever.
  5. It was probably Jack Irons' drumming that got you into it - he has a terrific style of drumming. It's frightfully good.

It isn't the studio version of Push Me, Pull Me that got me hooked, it is the more recent live version. It is actually something to do with how more vibrant they've made it. I think it could be something to do with Matt Cameron's drumming. I remember when they slipped that in midset at Leeds, would have divided the casual fan and hardcores undoubtedly. Especially when Don't Gimme No Lip and Army Reserve were about to follow Do the Evolution.
  6. Everything they do is better live...and now more than ever...I hope this makes sense, but I feel they play their songs better than ever..
  7. Mike joined DMB at the Gorge last night , on a tune called Spoon . A top 10 song of mine .

Damn.....
  8. Mike and Eddie are quite busy with guest appearances, what's next, Mike with Walking Papers the 19th in Seattle?

9. Too bad they choose this over a couple of extra PJ shows - at least they'd get paid for it (I assume they don't get compensated for showing up at someone else's concert).
  10. Thanks Matt! I was married 9/2/14. What a day. Almost time for Detroit.
  11. Congratulations Nick!

I ordered Leeds, Gdynia and Milton Keynes so they are on their way now. I also ordered the posters. And while one the topic of posters, I got my Amsterdam II poster framed - looks swell.