1. Wow. Side A of the annual single. "Imagine" by EV solo.....Chills.......amazing
  2. Well its time to awaken this thread. I cant believe it but the fall tour kicks off tonight in Cincy.. 2 weeks until Detroit! I hope Ill see Matt there and I hope for a setlist party tonight!
  3. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Well its time to awaken this thread. I cant believe it but the fall tour kicks off tonight in Cincy.. 2 weeks until Detroit! I hope Ill see Matt there and I hope for a setlist party tonight!

Well, I'd be lying if I said, "I didn't feel like talking about PJ over the past few weeks." Yes, the new U2 album is awesome but I still have had a bunch of new PJ bootlegs to listen to.

I will confess that I've been avoiding this topic out of frustration and shame. As I said to Ed in a PM a week or so ago, my Detroit dream has been dying a slow death and I am not too happy about it. There is still a chance (if ever so slight) that I'll get there. I still have about two weeks to get my shit in order. Long story short, everyone who has initially said they'd go with me has eventually backed out - the last one being yesterday. The logistics of it all do not allow me to make the trip solo.

I'll definitely keep an eye on the setlists over the next couple of nights. It might give more energy to hunt someone else down but the proverbial well is drying out!

4. WHAAAT

I missed this post 3 weeks ago but today, TUF's anniversary, I've finally seen it - nice coincidence. Was this a proper PJ show? There seems to be a lot of cheering for ASOH, which is nice of course Is there a complete soundboard recording of the thing? If so, is it legal to share?
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Well, I'd be lying if I said, "I didn't feel like talking about PJ over the past few weeks." Yes, the new U2 album is awesome but I still have had a bunch of new PJ bootlegs to listen to.

I will confess that I've been avoiding this topic out of frustration and shame. As I said to Ed in a PM a week or so ago, my Detroit dream has been dying a slow death and I am not too happy about it. There is still a chance (if ever so slight) that I'll get there. I still have about two weeks to get my shit in order. Long story short, everyone who has initially said they'd go with me has eventually backed out - the last one being yesterday. The logistics of it all do not allow me to make the trip solo.

I'll definitely keep an eye on the setlists over the next couple of nights. It might give more energy to hunt someone else down but the proverbial well is drying out!

Shit happens Matt! Id love to meet you there but what can you do! We/ll meet up next year for the inevitable Canadian Tour! Hopefully the slight PJ depression wont keep you away during the setlist this tour. See you tonight!
  6. And Ill bring it up again, Anyone else getting chills listening to "Imagine" by EV? What a great choice for an annual single.
  7. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:And Ill bring it up again, Anyone else getting chills listening to "Imagine" by EV? What a great choice for an annual single.

The audience makes it
  8. Whatever happend to Ronnie (Clover)??

9. He got angry for the Bruce Springsteen discussion and hasn't spoke much since then. A shame.
  10. He's just fine. Been "talking" to him over the past couple of days.
  11. What happened in the Bruce topic?
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

WHAAAT

I missed this post 3 weeks ago but today, TUF's anniversary, I've finally seen it - nice coincidence. Was this a proper PJ show? There seems to be a lot of cheering for ASOH, which is nice of course Is there a complete soundboard recording of the thing? If so, is it legal to share?

I believe that it's from 2005, so yes, you can download it for free - legally! - at pearljambootlegs.org.