1. Emiel & Kirsten

I admire the strength you have been showing here. Although it is difficult for me to understand exactly what is going through your minds, I believe that the will to survive makes people like you as an example for all of us.

We all have our own problems that however disappear when confronted with stories like yours. As everybody here, my thoughts are with you both, hoping, praying for a treatment for recovery. And as long as there is life, there is hope. Medical miracles do tend to happen.

Speaking for myself, I believe that as long as you are remembered you live on in the memories of those, you have touched. Either as a partner, father, friend, or even a member of the same cult called U2 start. I will remember your stories, and it will provide me inspiration and dignity when I am finding myself in difficult dark times. So let us all believe that there are miracles and that hope is still alive. Godspeed
  2. Hello....today was a very bad day until the morphine arrived ...i feel fine and high or drunk.....hihihi!

3. Whatever makes you feel less pain is a good thing. Keep it going, be strong

4. My oldest daughter had a wish to be a fotomodel for one day so i made it happen for here ...these are my children and the other one is me with my lovely wife ....these pictures where taken last wednesday ....
    the other children made also a wish so that comes later....
  5. Beautiful photos Emiel, looks like a wonderful family. Something that hopefully gets you through difficult times like these.
  6. Yes it was here desire to make this pictures before i past away .....we got a whole collection with my parents, the family, with my wife...me alone and with my oldest daughter and with my other children...and more...we are very happy with it...
  7. Wow, amazing Shots!
  8. You guys are lovely and adorable, keep the positive energy flowing
  9. Those pics almost made me cry. All the love to you all
  10. fantastic pictures :-)
  11. These are such terrific pictures, Emiel, thanks for posting them... such a great family, and such a great idea. It's really great to see you all - all best wishes