1. Gorgeous pictures of you all, best wishes to you and your family Emiel,
    you really an inspiration to stay strong in difficult time, big love to you xx oo
  2. just one word, Emiel:

b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.

3. Originally posted by emiel:[image]
    [image]
    My oldest daughter had a wish to be a fotomodel for one day so i made it happen for here ...these are my children and the other one is me with my lovely wife ....these pictures where taken last wednesday ....
    the other children made also a wish so that comes later....

Beautiful and adorable family
  4. Thanks every one...update ...after a view Day's whit pain in my belly and not feeling well i got Morphine from the oncoloog....to get through the day......i feel fine now ...it feeks like if your high.......yeah.....i sleep two times a day and in the evening i stay on the Hammock to rest...and chil of ...today i stay in my tent in our garden and draw ...with my youngest daughter....and eat with al of them in the tent....it was a great day....the only thing i got the most burden of is That get very quick out of breath....
    Monday we will go for a little vacation....to the Efteling for 3 day's. A gift from our family ..but i all ready told you....and Kirsten how are you these day's?
  5. Have a nice day tomorrow and, just in case you don't post here until you go to Efteling, have a lot of fun with your beloved ones
  6. Originally posted by emiel:Thanks every one...update ...after a view Day's whit pain in my belly and not feeling well i got Morphine from the oncoloog....to get through the day......i feel fine now ...it feeks like if your high.......yeah.....i sleep two times a day and in the evening i stay on the Hammock to rest...and chil of ...today i stay in my tent in our garden and draw ...with my youngest daughter....and eat with al of them in the tent....it was a great day....the only thing i got the most burden of is That get very quick out of breath....
    Monday we will go for a little vacation....to the Efteling for 3 day's. A gift from our family ..but i all ready told you....and Kirsten how are you these day's?

beautiful pics !!

you have to be proud of that family you formed. Congratulations !!!
  7. the MRI scans were analyzed on Monday in Duisburg in the clinic where the operations have also been done.

The tumor has neither grown nor become smaller since the post-operation MRI in March this year.. Which is basically good news, as it brings me time. The part of rhe tumor that presses into the brain stem has not grown either, and that is the most inportant thing, because if it grows again it will kill me, as simple as that.

So that is good news for now. Next MRI of the brain set for March 2014, with hope that the radiotherapy will then have begun to work and keep the tumor from, well, growing again.

The other big thing is the effect of the high Cortison medication I had to take for months now. It brought up something called Cushing synsrome, google if you want, I spare you details. I have all the symptoms of this desease by now in full force, and next week I have to undergo a major round of tests to find out if Cortison alone is the cause for this or if there is another reason, might be the pituitary gland malfunctioning after three surgeries now, or a tumor in the adrenal glands. I have no idea yet which result would be better, but the wrong one means only months left to live. They will hopefully inform me more next week when I do these tests. Can't be I survive three operations of the brain and then get down by something else.

So much for the update.

Emiel, thinking of you, hope you enjoy every minute of your stay in the park
  8. Kirst ... I dont know if this are good new or not .... we have to wait ...thank you for the update....

I know that new syndrome is not going to kill you ..you are a "Highlander" ( you remenber the movie or not ? )
  9. Well, that's good news for the tumors not growing, I'm glad for that. Regarding the Cushing syndrome, well, let's hope the results are the better ones - whatever they are. You have to look forward and walk on, as you have done since the start, and know that we're all here with you
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:Well, that's good news for the tumors not growing, I'm glad for that. Regarding the Cushing syndrome, well, let's hope the results are the better ones - whatever they are. You have to look forward and walk on, as you have done since the start, and know that we're all here with you

I couldn't say it in a better way
  11. it's good news as the tumor has not grown, let's take it as that. Everything else will come one way or the other, no need for worries yet. All good, not worth talking about it more. I'll update when news happen, let's enjoy life until then

and yeah, Pato, would love to be a Highlander..... eternal love affair with Christopher Lambert and Sir Sean Connery the sexiest Scotsman ever and only die when someone cuts my silly head off....great thought, really
  12. Originally posted by MacStripey:it's good news as the tumor has not grown, let's take it as that. Everything else will come one way or the other, no need for worries yet. All good, not worth talking about it more. I'll update when news happen, let's enjoy life until then

and yeah, Pato, would love to be a Highlander..... eternal love affair with Christopher Lambert and Sir Sean Connery the sexiest Scotsman ever and only die when someone cuts my silly head off....great thought, really

Hahahaha Why Sean connery is loved by every women ???