1. just heard this on the radio and it fits u2start :)
  2. i have to go to the hospital and i never been so nervouis in my life before...
  3. Perhaps we cannot pray for an overnight cure but we can take steps towards it by asking for strength,
    and help,
    pray for it Emiel
    I will pray for you

4. I'm with you in heart and soul. Hoping for good results of the talk you're having right now. Fingers crossed!!
  5. Pato, my friend if I could I'd hug you right now. Thanks for always being there, in more than one way.

6. Me too to you

I was really happy to know that you see that ugly spanish player called Raul

Plese Emiel tell us how was your visit to your doctor !!
  7. Well it is the worst scenario you can get....there is Nothing more to do for me...it is just waiting till it finnist ....there gonna try to give me another chemo but there is only 15% it wil work for me.....the chemotablets i swallow can stop because it make no sense to take them....it is al to far the Cancer is to agressive ....so it's all over....But we gonna see what i can do this last weeks...to enjoy my kids and wife...and family.....it is Sad but i can change anything.....if want to stop the. Chemotherapy i can do whenever i wantend....my wife send a letter to a made a wish for terminal patiënts and we want to go to the biggest entertainment park in Holland for a view Day's so That we have time with each other..De Efteling...we wantend to stay in a bungalow.....and have fun with our kids...so let't hope they can help us...i feel empty and Sad but that's al i can tell you at the moment....my friends...
  8. This indeed is sad news Love you man and so does God and dont ever think he dont bc of all of this bc even Jesus died suffering.
    May every day now prove to be blessed xoxoxoxoxo

9. Im really sad now...... i have no words .....
  10. tears running down my face and I'm not stopping them... 15 % is still a chance... empty words.... no words.... I don't know what to say.... if there is anything I could do for you I would and will..... still no words ..... feel youirself hugged tightly

11. Emiel even though we have never talked I am still devastated by this news.... 15% is still a chance and I am praying that this chemo works.... If there is anything you need we are here for you...