1. Originally posted by MacStripey:tears running down my face and I'm not stopping them... 15 % is still a chance... empty words.... no words.... I don't know what to say.... if there is anything I could do for you I would and will..... still no words ..... feel youirself hugged tightly

That. And U2CRs post too.

All my and our support Emiel. If the chemo doesn't work (which we all hope and pray it does!!), then take the most of the time there's left, even if it sounds sad. Enjoy all the time. Every second counts. Best wishes

WALK ON

2. All we pray for you, Emiel and all we try to fix you

3. Really hard to read the previous posts here. I can't imagine myself being in your situation, Emiel and Kirsten, but pretty sure I wouldn't have the strength to deal with it. So, you guys are really amazing! May God bless every second of your life and may you keep with that strength in your hearts and minds, because 1% is not zero, so you have to keep believing and we will always support you!

4. Well, what ever happened now, even if the worst case will come across, your Kids can and will Love you forever! I just have to have a look at this Picture, and i know what a beautiful Daddy you are. But at least, don't give up, there is a Possibility everything turns right! So many guys here believe in you, don't disappoint us!!
  5. I kept revisiting this topic and reading your post over and over for the past few hours since you posted it, and just couldn't find the words and gather the strength to tell you how I feel Emiel. Still can't.
    I can't add to what Kirsten, Sergio and others already said. You are a symbol of strength and hope for all of us. We've followed your powerful steps along your journey and we're not leaving you alone. Follow the road any way you and your family see best as nothing else matters. Walk on, shine on...and know that we're here for you.
  6. Thanks every one .....last night i deside to go on in my positive way and be strong....
    It make no sense if i am going to cry and turn my back arround....i want to enjoy life...
    My family have made it possible to go for 3 day's to our favorite family park
    www.efteling.nl to stay in a bungalow....it is a amusements park made by one of my favorite painters Anton Pieck.....you got fairytales but also rollercoasters and so on ...
    You got the feeling you are walking trough a Charles Dickens village...i can't wait to go for it.....with my wife and children ....we Will take a wheelchair before i get tired...( they let people in wheelchairs before the rest in a row...) It is gonna be the Hottest day of the year in Holland so i am gonna stay inside to day ....just to download some great U2 concerts....enyone got a suggestion?
  7. Dear Emiel,

This sounds like a great plan! All best wishes to you and your family: it will be great to be together in such a nice place. You teach us to face the hardest things in life with a light heart and a positive mind. I know it's not easy, but you truly are, and will be, a source of positivity, and an inspiration for all of us.

I just reviewed this show:

http://www.u2gigs.com/show252.html

http://en.u2start.com/shows/931/

I really like it. All very best wishes, Emiel, to you and your family!

Julien
  8. Originally posted by JuJuman:Dear Emiel,

This sounds like a great plan! All best wishes to you and your family: it will be great to be together in such a nice place. You teach us to face the hardest things in life with a light heart and a positive mind. I know it's not easy, but you truly are, and will be, a source of positivity, and an inspiration for all of us.

THAT.

Congratulations on facing this with such a high spirit. It speaks volumes of you and your vision of life. Congratulations on being... like that.

9. Originally posted by JuJuman:Dear Emiel,

I just reviewed this show:

http://www.u2gigs.com/show252.html

http://en.u2start.com/shows/931/

I really like it. All very best wishes, Emiel, to you and your family!

Julien

10. Emiel and Kirsten, all the best wishes for you guys! Keep strong!
  11. Thoughts with you both.

So sorry to hear your news, Emiel. Like everyone, I can't imagine how you feel, but your positivity is amazing and inspiring.

As ever, sending strength and love from my little part of the world to you both.
  12. Emiel and Kirsten, i've been following your posts for a while but i've largely kept quiet as i feel there's not much else i can add that hasn't already been said.

regardless of that though, i'd just like to add that my thoughts are with you both and i'm astounded at the strength you have shown until now, and i have every faith that you will continue to show it in the future.

all the best guys. x