1. Yesterday, Staff Sergeant Salvatore Giunta became the first living recipient of the Congresional Medal of honor since the Vietnam war.
  2. 21 years since the Velvet Revolution (the end of communistic regime). Mixed feelings of how much better things are now and how better they could have been.
  3. North Korea shelled a South Korean island. The situation seems to be on the verge of war. "Yay"

4. Crazy. Did you see the actual images of the explosion and stuff? Brutal. Getting North Korea angry can not be a good thing. . . . .

5. crazy stuff. Seems Kim Jon Il's son is a chip off the old block...
  6. Korea is heating up like a New Orleans whore house. China, and Japan, are supposedly both on high alert, and U.S. forces in S. Korea are supposedly on lockdown.
  7. I feel like a dirty whore.

For the first time in my life, I'm seriously considering going to college on the governemnts dime.

You win libtrads.

If anyone needs me, I'll be at the nearest bridge considering jumping, for thinking of selling out my ideals. God, I'm such a fucking cheap slut.

8. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:I feel like a dirty whore.

For the first time in my life, I'm seriously considering going to college on the governemnts dime.

You win libtrads.

If anyone needs me, I'll be at the nearest bridge considering jumping, for thinking of selling out my ideals. God, I'm such a fucking cheap slut.

As much as I respect your will to remain dependent entirely on yourself, it is better to be an educated young gentleman than a moaning twat You are going to pay tax one way or another so basically you end up giving it all back. There is no better investition than education...well perhpas except for producing toilet paper, people are always going to need that
  9. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

As much as I respect your will to remain dependent entirely on yourself, it is better to be an educated young gentleman than a moaning twat You are going to pay tax one way or another so basically you end up giving it all back. There is no better investition than education...well perhpas except for producing toilet paper, people are always going to need that

My logic is that I hope to go into law enforcement. Since law enforcement serves the public, they can pay for me getting my credentials.
  10. North Korea = bad guy of the week.

Julian Assange = good guy of the week.

@wtshnnfb01 : good choice, congrats.
  11. Originally posted by Yogi:North Korea = bad guy of the week.

Julian Assange = good guy of the week.

@wtshnnfb01 : good choice, congrats.

Wikileaks is loosing relevance by the minute. If 80-90% of the Afghan War files were crap that was alredy known, than the current one probally breaks the 97 mark.

Make no mistake. I think Wikileaks is needed. I just think Assange is an ass. he has decided to use his organization to wage his vedetta against the U.S. and the free market.

And dont congratulate me. I'm depressed enough as it is.

12. No doubt Assange is an ass. But Wikileaks is needed, even if we already 'know' some stuff. Most of that known stuff was never confirmed by any official source.

Bit weird that some politicians are angry at Wikileaks for jeopardising international relations, they wrote the 'gossip' themselves

Dont be depressed Aaron, 99% of all students are partially funded by the government.