1. I think this is what he's getting at.....

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115 > § 2381

§ 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:http://theinternettoday.net/news/fox-news-publishes-article-from-the-onion-as-real-news-then-removes-it-after-they-are-called-out/

Say what you will about politics- each to his own...but there's a striking amount of evidence that no matter what party you affiliate with, Fox News is a bunch of brainless farts running around with their heads up their asses. Not because of their views or programming or anything, but the entire way they run things. Good example above.

While I should find that worrying, particularly as I'm sure they label themselves (internally anyway) as being a reliable source of news, I actually find that funny.
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

While I should find that worrying, particularly as I'm sure they label themselves (internally anyway) as being a reliable source of news, I actually find that funny.

I thought it was hysterical as well. I just think they should stop taking themselves so seriously if they're going to make downright silly mistakes like that.
  4. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

I thought it was hysterical as well. I just think they should stop taking themselves so seriously if they're going to make downright silly mistakes like that.

They were quoting TMZ as a reliable source at one point. That was even better.

Ah, mainstream journalism. It's a prick of a thing.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Now that is just stereotypical. They aren't all the same. Some of them are really kind people and have great personalities. In a way, I do agree with you. Some are completely rude and arrogant which infuriates me.

Yeah, they are all stealing our jobs, blah blah blah, but it's different when they start their own business. I have this scaffy looking Indian cuisine about 5 minutes walk from my house. It looks like it's infested with food poisioning but trust me, it's brilliant. I don't really know where I'm going with this. That bit was just slightly irrelevant.

But anyway, I take it from the start of that post, you're Conservative?

Yes i am a conservative and im only ranting about the 1% of muslims,,i work with lots of african muslims and we all hang out and stuff at the weekend, im on about the hate preachers i see on the news which the goverment carnt seem to deport, like i said i have no problem with people living here to get a better way off life .As for stealing jobs there are plenty of jobs out there for everyone its just the lazy who use that as an excusse ( i find the Polish i work with really hard workers and a great laugh)
  6. The fact that the American left got there asses handed to them last month, makes me more willing to sell out on the minor things.

Also, its worth noting, that the motives of the soldier who leaked the documents, were petty. He basicly just wanted to start shit.
  7. After doing an insane amount of reasearch, I have determined that Obamacare violates the constitution.
  8. In lots of countries:
    - Car needs to be insured when you go on holidays
    - You need to be insured when you are on holidays
    - You need to have at least the basic medical care package

So to be honest I think there are only a few non-americans who can see the problem ...
  9. Originally posted by Risto:In lots of countries:

So to be honest I think there are only a few non-americans who can see the problem ...

Read the American constitution.
  10. Originally posted by Risto:In lots of countries:

It's that way here in Iran...I know, not the best example, as we call our leaders dictators...but trust me, people are actually happy with these laws, it's from the original constitution. Oh, and the car needs to be insured all the time, not just when you're on holidays.