1. Lets focus on the new topics instead of the old ones guys!

Lyndon, please contact the mods first if you are about to reopen a closed thread. We have reasons to close topics and we would appreciate if you ask us first next time

2. Sorry, I cant here you with your head up you ass.

Dont try to start shit with me. I will flame you in ways never thought previously possible. Up until now, I have been respectable of everyone, and they have reciprocated. Do not open Pandoras box.
  3. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:[..]

Sorry, I cant here you with your head up you ass.

Dont try to start shit with me. I will flame you in ways never thought previously possible. Up until know, I have been respectable of everyone, and they have reciprocated. Do not open Pandoras box.

hear*
    your*
    now*

4. Dont know if you haven't realized it by now, but I really dont care about grammer, and spelling.

5. Always nice to be professional about grammar and spelling.

But seriously, not need to take a reaction that bad to it. Try and be nice.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Always nice to be professional about grammar and spelling.

But seriously, not need to take a reaction that bad to it. Try and be nice.

I'm far better at speaking than typeing.
  7. Me gusta.
  8. I wonder how long it will take the flame war to start properly.
  9. Just to be clear, there will be no warnings from now on.

Either everyone behaves or this thread will be closed.
  10. Originally posted by Risto:Just to be clear, there will be no warnings from now on.

Either everyone behaves or this thread will be closed.

Very much indeed.

In response to what Harry posted earlier, I did catch some info about the protests and was wondering how the students feel about LibDem, who got massive support among the youth as far as I know, now that they are in the government and tuition fees are going to be higher despite them promising such thing would not occur.
  11. Originally posted by Risto:Lyndon, please contact the mods first if you are about to reopen a closed thread. We have reasons to close topics and we would appreciate if you ask us first next time

I wouldn't count on that.