1. To help start this out on the right foot, I'm all for gay marriage. If not in name, at least in function.
  2. Well done, Aaron.

I'm all for it, too.

3. Socially, I'm actually a pretty liberal issue. For some reason, social issues never really came up in the last topic.
  4. Just to keep the fires burning:

Death to Obamacare!

Seriously, pretty much this one issue was responsible for how the elections turned out.

5. What? Of course they did. Health care, education system, etc. Plenty of times in fact. It's just that it was You vs. the rest, so it became pretty boring.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    What? Of course they did. Health care, education system, etc. Plenty of times in fact. It's just that it was You vs. the rest, so it became pretty boring.

The only one of those issues I ever commented on, was health care, as I am vehemently against Obamacare. The government has no authority to force me to but something just for existing, and I'd rather do 25 to life than buy it.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    What? Of course they did. Health care, education system, etc. Plenty of times in fact. It's just that it was You vs. the rest, so it became pretty boring.

Actually I don't recall "discussion" on anything much with the exception of Obamacare.
  8. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:[..]

The only one of those issues I ever commented on, was health care, as I am vehemently against Obamacare. The government has no authority to force me to but something just for existing, and I'd rather do 25 to life than buy it.

That always surprises me to see how difficult it is in the US to imagine something that is so obvious here. No criticism here.
  9. Originally posted by Thib6992:[..]

That always surprises me to see how difficult it is in the US to imagine something that is so obvious here. No criticism here.

I value my right to not be forced to buy something.
  10. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:[..]

We had a strong discussion on education after you stated you're proud of not having attended University because bla bla bla
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

We had a strong discussion on education after you stated you're proud of not having attended University because bla bla bla

That was less a discussion, and more, of just me stateing, that I live by my values.
  12. Here we go, the return of Aaron and the Politics Thread.

Can't see this thread going on much longer to be honest.