1. Silver and Gold is on Rattle and Hum...

2. A different version was released as a B-side. I do think, however, that the 'Edge, play the blues' line is only on the R&H version....
  3. Walk to the Water
    Lady with the Spinning Head
    The Three Sunrises
  4. Is Night and Day considered a B-side? I'm not talking about the remix I'm talking about the actual cut. Also Lady with the Spinning Head is numbero uno in my books. Boomerang 1 and 2, Three Sunrises, Spanish Eyes, Big Girls are Best, Summer Rain, Are You Gonna Wait Forever, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Party Girl, Angel's Too TIed To The Ground, Dancing Barefoot, Hallelujah (Here She Comes). I'm probably going to get scowled for this but I'm not too crazy of the B-Sides of The Joshua Tree. Oh I love every B-Side of Achtung Baby though.North And South Of The River, One Shot Of Happy, Two Shots Of Sad too
  5. Small bump.

Listening through the 1980-1990 B- Sides disc now, brilliant. Admittedly, I often forget about these songs and most B-Sides, but re-discovering them is a treat.

Unchained Melody has some awesome vocals in it. Luminous Times is just a brilliant song. Spanish Eyes! Three Sunrises, Room At The Heartbreak Hotel. Some truly brilliant tracks.

The B-Sides from 1990-2000 weren't too bad either
  6. It was my birthday last week and someone sent me the message: "Have a good day, have Two Shots of Happy". Now that is a good friend!
  7. Luminous Times, Walk to the Water, Love Comes Tumbling, Hallelujah, Here She Comes, Everlasting Love...
  8. The Three Sunrises is one of the best ever.
  9. me thinks big girls are best or are you gonna wait forever
  10. I've been OBSESSED with the studio version of Silver and Gold. It's just so raw. Zero polish.