1. Mercy still is a b-side and not appearing on an album so i'll go with that one.
  2. Luminous Times and Lady With The Spinning Head. Nothing even comes close...

3. I guess it could be considered a b-side/unreleased track. But technically speaking it's not a b-side
  4. For me best B-Side ever:

Silver and Gold

Would be great if U2 play this song sometimes again.

5. It would be a major shock if it featured in a setlist again given the lyrical content and the beating they took for the whole 'okay edge, play the blues' bit on R&H.
    It's interesting that Bono talked up the fact that he was writing in the third person for some songs on nloth, yet he was doing it years ago on tracks like S&G.
  6. Luminous Times
    Love Comes Tumbling
    Spanish Eyes
    Lady With The Spinning Head
    Paint It Black
    Three Sunrises

Those pop out in my mind at the moment. Favourite there is probably Spanish Eyes.
  7. Don't post often, but I'm feeling chatty today:

Happy to see someone else mention Three Sunrises....

Did not see "Always" on the list yet - love that one "crack the bone get to the marrow..."and always wear a safty bealt" .... "put your head over the parapet...." "Turn each song into a prayer..." well the whole song actually...

Everlasting love, Paint it black, Can't help falling in love (live) are simply fantastic covers

Slow Dancing is too good to ignore as well.....
  8. Levitate. By god - that is the greatest 2000s song U2 ever did.
  9. These things can be subjective at best. For me, in no particular order:

1. Touch
    2. Three Sunrises
    3. Spanish Eyes
    4. Luminous Times
    5. Hallelujah Here She Comes
    6. A Room At The Heartbreak
    7. Lady With A Spinning Head
    8. Salome'
    9. Where Did It All Go Wrong
    10. Are You Gonna Wait Forever?

10. It's 'unreleased' so it's not really a b-side. But it is a cool tune.