1. Great, this might be useful to get files to the editor.
  2. great thanks for all the work!!
  3. Don't mean to seem like an idiot, but how do I seed?

Yup, I look like an idiot
  4. Yeh one that I just downloaded (the Turin one)

5. If you leave your torrent program running then you are already seeding. As easy as that.
  6. Sweet, thanks
  7. Thanks for doin this lads much appreciated , I shal be downloading torrents when I get my laptop , cheers
  8. Thanks for doing this Torrents are great, as unlike file hosting, if the laptop runs out of battery or I need to turn it off for some reason, I know when I start it up again I wont need to completely re-download
  9. I have a question about uploading torrents.

I've uploaded the 1993-05-19 torrent. I don't think it works, I thought it would work. I put it on the U2start tracker and I've created my own torrent with it. Would there be any reason to why it doesn't work?
  10. Originally posted by KieranU2:I have a question about uploading torrents.

I've uploaded the 1993-05-19 torrent. I don't think it works, I thought it would work. I put it on the U2start tracker and I've created my own torrent with it. Would there be any reason to why it doesn't work?

Did you download the torrent file yourself? That's important after adding. Download the torrent file created by U2start to your PC and locate the download folder where the files are. Then your torrent program will start verifying and you can start to seed.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Did you download the torrent file yourself? That's important after adding. Download the torrent file created by U2start to your PC and locate the download folder where the files are. Then your torrent program will start verifying and you can start to seed.

Cool, thanks But just one other question, at what point do I locate the download folder where the files are?