1. When you open the torrent file you download from here. Isn't that happening?

2. Well yeah it does but there is no speed. There's no seeds but 1 peer.

3. You're not registered as seed either, do you have located the right folder?
    Your progress bar should be '100%', is that happening?

Do you have uTorrent?
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

You're not registered as seed either, do you have located the right folder?
    Your progress bar should be '100%', is that happening?

Do you have uTorrent?

I'm pretty sure I have it in the right folder and it isn't 100%.

I have BitTorrent, not uTorrent. Do you recommend uTorrent rather than BitTorrent?
  5. I do.
  6. Well I got uTorrent and it now says 100.0% and it's now seeding. I think that should be it now. Thanks for your help!

7. Great, good work Now let's seed and share
  8. I assume this is particularly aimed at lossless and video material?

What user-friendly media player is flac compatible, by the way?

Does lossless formats work on MP3 players, or do you always play them via a computer?

How exactly do I add a torrent to help? Is it very easy?

Which torrents make the "free leach" label, and how do you decide?

Are there only ~10 torrents currently because of the fresh start or am I missing out on a lot as we speak?

Thanks in advance for any and all constructive advice and replies I get.

Edit: Sorry if I'm asking anything that's been answered somewhere. Please bear with me.

Also: Great work on this whole project, and thank you to all the seeders!

9. Like the topic says, yes..

What user-friendly media player is flac compatible, by the way?

Foobar2000.

Does lossless formats work on MP3 players, or do you always play them via a computer?

Apple lossless works on an iPod, but this differs per format/player.

How exactly do I add a torrent to help? Is it very easy?

Yes, click on "Add torrent'. The only thing you need is correct information and a torrent file, which a tool like uTorrent can easily make.

Which torrents make the "free leach" label, and how do you decide?

By random, popular torrents for example. Mainly big downloads (many GB's), so that users won't have to upload a lot to compensate for the big download.

Are there only ~10 torrents currently because of the fresh start or am I missing out on a lot as we speak?

There are certainly more than 10 torrents, but yes, we just getting started. You can also click "U2Torrents" on the right to show all the torrents from our friends at u2torrents.com too.
  10. -edit-

the master was faster than me
  11. Thank you both oh so much!

Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Like the topic says, yes..

[..]
    Foobar2000.

Is it free too?

[..]
    Apple lossless works on an iPod, but this differs per format/player.

Does that mean I'll have to convert flac to play them on my ipod? I kinda thought the whole point was not convertning. Please lecture me on this.
    [..]
    Yes, click on "Add torrent'. The only thing you need is correct information and a torrent file, which a tool like uTorrent can easily make.

So... can I add any torrent I like?

[..]
    By random, popular torrents for example. Mainly big downloads (many GB's), so that users won't have to upload a lot to compensate for the big download.

[..]
    There are certainly more than 10 torrents, but yes, we just getting started. You can also click "U2Torrents" on the right to show all the torrents from our friends at u2torrents.com too.

12. Foobar2000 is free --> http://www.foobar2000.org/download

if you want to play it on your mp3 player and it only plays mp3 files, then you have to convert the files, yes. Depends on your ipod. Just try to import one lossless bootleg to your ipod and you'll see if your ipod will work with it

any torrent you like -- as long as it's not already available here