1. I never disliked Rosberg, don't understand where all the hate comes from
  2. Hamilton fanboys. The bias that comes from the British media about him is staggering. It was a racing incident - completely 50-50. I actually hope Rosberg wins the championship because it will upset the Hamilton camp so much.
  3. Originally posted by KieranU2:Hamilton fanboys. The bias that comes from the British media about him is staggering. It was a racing incident - completely 50-50. I actually hope Rosberg wins the championship because it will upset the Hamilton camp so much.
    I hope Nico wins too. It'll shut those Hamilton fanboys up. It wasn't Rosberg's fault that he accidentally switched the engine into a slower mode after overtaking Hamilton at turn 1. Nico is hugely talented and a great sportsman in my opinion.
  4. It'll be 5 years on Sunday since the best Grand Prix I've ever watched happened! I remember Button overtaking Vettel vividly. I was so happy!

What an awesome race. One of the best of all time, surely!

Gotta love that reaction @1:00!

5. Totally agree on that. What a race, I remember jumping up from the sofa when Vettel went wide and Jenson took the lead. Beautiful grand prix, that's what F1 is about. Amazing
  6. Originally posted by jochem:[..]
    Totally agree on that. What a race, I remember jumping up from the sofa when Vettel went wide and Jenson took the lead. Beautiful grand prix, that's what F1 is about. Amazing
    It was incredible.

Can't believe it's been 5 years already.
  7. Amazing race, I've never jumped out of my seat to cheer an overtake as I did with Button's overtake Absolutely fantastic!
  8. Originally posted by iTim:Amazing race, I've never jumped out of my seat to cheer an overtake as I did with Button's overtake Absolutely fantastic!
    Haha yes, it was amazing.

Watching these videos... I miss the V8's. Unbelievably loud. And the smell! Oh man the smell at an F1 race is unreal.
  9. That race in Montreal was gripping from the off, used to love watching races like that. A shame that F1 has deteriorated since
  10. I have to say, the photos I've seen so far from Baku look amazing. Really love the circuit surroundings.