1. Not F1 but I'm really sad for Toyota. In the lead of the 24 Hours Of Le Mans until there was 3 minutes to go.

2. We Germans rule
  3. Rosberg

4. Max
  5. Yes! Max They keep giving him these kind of gifts and all he does is say "Thankyou, I'll grab a top 3 spot then"
  6. Yes, such as being gifted Daniil's seat at Red Bull.
  7. Again a great performance of our Dutch F1 driver.
  8. He was ready to make the step. So that one (at least for me) doesn't count as a gift. Or am I biased becuase I'm Dutch.
  9. Here we go. May Hamilton The Egomaniac crash gloriously his car and get out early on his home track
  10. A safety car start because of rain? Fucking hell. That's the last F1 I ever watch. Best drivers in the world yet they won't let them race.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:A safety car start because of rain? Fucking hell. That's the last F1 I ever watch. Best drivers in the world yet they won't let them race.
    Yeah it's a bit mad. It's been like that for ages though, Canada 2011, one of the best races of all time started behind the safety car.

Could be worse though.
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy:A safety car start because of rain? Fucking hell. That's the last F1 I ever watch. Best drivers in the world yet they won't let them race.
    Yeah, you would think these drivers are professionals. Ridiculous decision.