1. Well done, Verstappen
  2. So, that's it. I won't watch it no more.
  3. Haha, just because Lewis won?

I'm pretty neutral. I really couldn't care less who wins.

I mean what if someone didn't like Schumacher, 2000-2004 would've been torture for them. Or Vettel, 2010-2013.
  4. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Haha, just because Lewis won?

I'm pretty neutral. I really couldn't care less who wins.

I mean what if someone didn't like Schumacher, 2000-2004 would've been torture for them. Or Vettel, 2010-2013.
    not because Hamilton has won. Because no matter what Hamilton does or wants or demands or does-and-never-gets-punished-for , he gets the win in the end. If someone else is faster, the control guys from the team, in the box manage to slow down certain other cars so the ego guy wins. It is a f***ed up money-orientated business, no sports anymore. No matter if Hamilton acts like the dude he is, or Rosberg would, or Vettel, or anyone else. No sports anymore, just millions that get shoved around. No fun watching anymore, That is why I quit watching.
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    not because Hamilton has won. Because no matter what Hamilton does or wants or demands or does-and-never-gets-punished-for , he gets the win in the end. If someone else is faster, the control guys from the team, in the box manage to slow down certain other cars so the ego guy wins. It is a f***ed up money-orientated business, no sports anymore. No matter if Hamilton acts like the dude he is, or Rosberg would, or Vettel, or anyone else. No sports anymore, just millions that get shoved around. No fun watching anymore, That is why I quit watching.
    I can understand where you're coming from. I'm not as interested in it as I used to be either.

Partly because the sport isn't as exciting anymore and partly because music is more important to me now. Perhaps I just burned out of it. I was obsessed with F1 for a couple of years.
  6. Rosberg received a 10-second time penalty. Max P2, Nico P3.
  7. I wonder how Michael Schumacher is now.

Strange that he went his whole racing career without a big accident (apart from Silverstone '99 where he broke his leg) and then have a big accident skiing.

I love this interview before his last race in 2012.

Keep Fighting Michael! - Even though I think he'll never recover.

8. Guys, usually I like Max Verstappen, but those two zick-zack maneuvers towards the last part of the race were absolutely unfair, and dangerous
  9. That is actually kind of shitty I d Kyvat it can be really harsh to go through a situation like that as a person. Its like public shaming, or at least that must be how it feels for him. I hope he finds a way to find more fun in racing again.
  10. Jesus what a start of the race