1. WOW THANK YOU!
  2. Thanks for all your hard work on a great site!
  3. Somewhere in the restructing, Buenos Aires has become part of the Pacific leg on the Vertigo shows page.

4. Thansk for reporting! It is fixed now!
  5. I found a mistake in the "Show" table for U2360:

2010-07-12 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Lincoln Financial Field is listed for the 2nd leg but this show will happen in the 3rd leg
  6. Originally posted by Loverman:I found a mistake in the "Show" table for U2360:

2010-07-12 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Lincoln Financial Field is listed for the 2nd leg but this show will happen in the 3rd leg

Seems i added that show twice Will fix it when I'm home tonight!

Thanks for reporting
  7. why can't I download any concerts anymore? I go to a 'show' page and just get a load of info. But no download or track info etc..... anyone else got this problem? Very disappointed u2 fan
  8. Originally posted by marvinwns:why can't I download any concerts anymore? I go to a 'show' page and just get a load of info. But no download or track info etc..... anyone else got this problem? Very disappointed u2 fan
    If you were a usual poster on the forum and if you had said "THANKS FOR THIS FANTASTIC WEB" even once, you would know that in the new system, the download links are on the "audio" tab which is situaded on right-up corner on the Show pages.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]If you were a usual poster on the forum and if you had said "THANKS FOR THIS FANTASTIC WEB" even once, you would know that in the new system, the download links are on the "audio" tab which is situaded on right-up corner on the Show pages.

Some folks just forget they have a mouse to control their computer. They only stare at a screen, waiting for a change without having to do anything.

I wanna go back to the time when there weren't any computers, when tv was still for the rich and famous, when you had to queue in real life to get tickets, when U2 was still full of energy and when 11 O'Clock Tick Tock was still a regular played song..

And I'm only 20.
  10. Remy, finding this site was literally a life-changing event for me. Just a fantastic archive of my favorite band. Thank you so much!

Not sure if anyone else is having an issue with the "Audio" tabs on the General show pages. For whatever reason, when I click on "Audio," the page loads for a split second...and then defaults back to the General page. I am logged in; double checked that before posting.

My apologies if this issue has been mentioned since the redesign. Just thought you'd want to be aware. Thanks again for all of your hard work!
  11. Originally posted by johnny8248:Remy, finding this site was literally a life-changing event for me. Just a fantastic archive of my favorite band. Thank you so much!

Not sure if anyone else is having an issue with the "Audio" tabs on the General show pages. For whatever reason, when I click on "Audio," the page loads for a split second...and then defaults back to the General page. I am logged in; double checked that before posting.

My apologies if this issue has been mentioned since the redesign. Just thought you'd want to be aware. Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Quick follow up. Every tab on the General show page does the same thing for me - loads for a split second, then defaults to the General tab. Perhaps I should move this to the troubleshooting thread; I'll put it there as well, just in case. Thanks for your patience!