1. 2010-07-12 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Lincoln Financial Field is listed both in the 2nd and the 3rd leg.

2009-10-30 New York, New York - Madison Square Garden and 2009-11-05 Berlin, Germany - Brandenburg Gate should be listed as various dates.
  2. I am lost,
    Rigth, strange day for me,
    When I click on the pop mart section, I go to the elevation section, and when I click to 360°, it's elevation again,
    Am I alone in that case or not?,
    I don't understand,
    I need your help, please,
    A life without U2stardt is no possible!!!
  3. Those shows are fixed now yuri! Thanks for reporting

Originally posted by palmito:I am lost,
    When I click on the pop mart section, I go to the elevation section, and when I click to 360°, it's elevation again,
    I don't understand,

I dont know what is wrong, can you explain in detail where it goes wrong? What you have clicked and where?
    Then Remy and myself can find the bug and fix it
  4. Originally posted by palmito:I am lost,
    I don't understand,

no problems here. Tried clearing your browser cache to get rid of all of the old U2start info?
  5. Sorry, but it's wrong for me,
    When I click to the audio section of a show ( every shows) I go to the the set list of the gig, I can't go in the page of the link, or the rewiew section too,
    it's curious that you don't have the same situation,
    maybe my inernet connection doesn't work well,
    I'm going to spend some days and I will try again,
    thank you very much for your help!!
  6. Originally posted by palmito:Sorry, but it's wrong for me,
    When I click to the audio section of a show ( every shows) I go to the the set list of the gig, I can't go in the page of the link, or the rewiew section too,
    it's curious that you don't have the same situation,
    maybe my inernet connection doesn't work well,
    I'm going to spend some days and I will try again,
    thank you very much for your help!!

What kind of webbrowser do you use? Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari ?
  7. hi Risto,
    I use internet explorer;
    Do you have an idea?

8. Maybe... I have tested the site in Internet Explorer 6 and 8. Are you using 7?
    Also: Is javascript turned on?
  9. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Maybe... I have tested the site in Internet Explorer 6 and 8. Are you using 7?
    Also: Is javascript turned on?

it's fine in 7
  10. I too am unable to find the audio or review section- I jump back to the general section in the after about one second. Things seem to work on firefox but I only tried once. Sorry that my first post is negative but I just wanted to people know that it was not an isolated problem.

On a brighter note, I want to thank everyone on this site for all their amazing work. I have been a long time U2 fan and this is an incredible website.

JonD
  11. Originally posted by JonD:I too am unable to find the audio or review section- I jump back to the general section in the after about one second. Things seem to work on firefox but I only tried once. Sorry that my first post is negative but I just wanted to people know that it was not an isolated problem.

On a brighter note, I want to thank everyone on this site for all their amazing work. I have been a long time U2 fan and this is an incredible website.

JonD

Browser?