1. Hello guys i found another problem ...
    when you press on the button " upgrades and additions" in the audio section
    when there is no audio at this moment ...i get on the forum page
    "u2 facts wich we don't know".....
    i discoverd that there are so many Boy tour shows gone ... are you gonna upload them ??
  2. Originally posted by emiel:Hello guys i found another problem ...
    i discoverd that there are so many Boy tour shows gone ... are you gonna upload them ??

In the future we might add a request section. Because the new Rapidshare policy its impossible to keep all shows online. If a show isnt downloaded in 90 days its gone

Remy or myself will fix the bug you mentioned when we have time Thanks for reporting
  3. take youre time i am not leaving ...i will be patient ....
    you do all such a great job ...keep up the good work ...
    U2 means a lot for me...And so do you guy's ...
  4. I don't like the new software. The old system was better. specifically the shows"bootlegs". I'm still missing the smilies in the PM's.
  5. Originally posted by U2Freak999:I don't like the new software. The old system was better. specifically the shows"bootlegs". I'm still missing the smilies in the PM's.

The old system was simple but not that big. The new section gives you much more information, onl 'downside' might be that you need to click 1 or 2 times more.

6. Originally posted by U2Freak999:I don't like the new software. The old system was better. specifically the shows"bootlegs". I'm still missing the smilies in the PM's.

You still can use smileys in PM's, but not with a click
    I will add it to our todo list to add it to a message, that's not very hard to do. We will on short term.

And apart from that, we're still finetuning the audio part and maybe bring it more to a front.
  7. Originally posted by emiel:Hello guys i found another problem ...

Thanks!
    There are no Boy bootlegs gone, there just are a lot of Boy shows without recordings
  8. Hello at all;
    Thank again for the U2start's crew, it is the site about my favorite band,
    but I meet a problem since the upgraded, when I'm going to the bootleg section, I can't open the page with the links to download the show, is it all right or no?
    If you can help me? thank and have a nice day!!
  9. The download links are now in the Audio tab of a show. So just go to a show, click the audio tab. There you will find a list with available sources.

The top source is often the best choice because they are sorted on quality.
  10. Originally posted by U2Freak999:I don't like the new software. The old system was better. specifically the shows"bootlegs". I'm still missing the smilies in the PM's.

Old system was horror for management. The new system is a lot easier for the crew and in my opinion we present our content a lot better. Especially the photos are a lot better now.

You are right though. Our software needs some more additional tuning. We will do so during the next weeks.
  11. Originally posted by Risto:The download links are now in the Audio tab of a show. So just go to a show, click the audio tab. There you will find a list with available sources.

The top source is often the best choice because they are sorted on quality.

thank for your help Risto,
    but I can't go to the page with the links when I click in the audio option on a show, I am alone in that case?
    I just can go the set list page of the show
    help me please!!

12. yes i figured it out ...... .....