1. much better now. great job
  2. Awesome - the new search bar works beautifully and good to see it all went well.
  3. I really like the new format!
    Excellent work.

Just out of curiosity is anyone else taking a really long time to load some of the pages, because it took me about a minute to get this one fully loaded.
  4. WOW, Wow, WOW!!!!
    Really cool new features!! Great Job guys! and Everyone who helps u2start run like a well-oiled machine! Excellent!
    Thanks Remy !
  5. It's all very great ....BUT !!!
    where's my bootleg list
    i can not look anymore wich bootleg i have and wich i don't have i was very used to it
    second: there are a view pictures from me on the site but my profile says i have not one at all
    third you have to look in the audio part before you can start download the show
    you can not see how much stars a show got only if you go to the audio part or look it up in the minimum quality starslist at the bootlegslist page
    why didn't you put the audio part not next to the general part ?
    maibe you think i nag (zeuren)but i think the old fashion U2start was better but that's
    what i think ....
    what i like is the New part where you can show all the people wich shows you saw
    for the rest it would be a view days and i will get over it ....so i will not complain anymore !!!
    It's a great job for all you did it for ....

thanx every one who made this site possible .......
  6. Is it possible to migrate the bootleg list from the other version to this version?
    It's was very useful to see what concerts don't have.
  7. Originally posted by geneveu2:Is it possible to migrate the bootleg list from the other version to this version?
    It's was very useful to see what concerts don't have.

You already can see that, just open the tour page. Every show with a orange dot is not in your collection, very simple Only difference is that you have to click a few times instead of one overview.
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:I really like the new format!
    Excellent work.

Just out of curiosity is anyone else taking a really long time to load some of the pages, because it took me about a minute to get this one fully loaded.

We've had some server problems around the time you posted, should be fine now, sorry!
  9. Originally posted by emiel:It's all very great ....BUT !!!
    where's my bootleg list
    i can not look anymore wich bootleg i have and wich i don't have i was very used to it

Like I just said, just open up the page of a tour, every show with an orange label isn't in your collection. You just have to click a few times because you can only see it 'per tour'. We will try to put it back, in some way, but for now just open up the tour pages.

second: there are a view pictures from me on the site but my profile says i have not one at all

Looks like we have a bug, we will fix!

Yep, one more click to go. Poor you

you can not see how much stars a show got only if you go to the audio part or look it up in the minimum quality starslist at the bootlegslist page

True, one more click to go. It's not focussed on audio anymore so you will have to look for it.

Because we offer more than just audio, it's just a part of what we have. I think you are used to too much luxury.

maibe you think i nag (zeuren)but i think the old fashion U2start was better but that's
    what i think ....
    what i like is the New part where you can show all the people wich shows you saw
    for the rest it would be a view days and i will get over it ....so i will not complain anymore !!!

Thanks! We will improve some stuff the following weeks for sure.
  10. Originally posted by emiel:It's all very great ....BUT !!!
    where's my bootleg list
    what i think ....

Photo bug fixed! Thanks for reporting.
  11. thanx ...just like i said just a view days maibe one hour and i get used to it ...
    but for one thing thats real ..I looooooooooooove this site ...
    i like the foto part also from each different concert
  12. Thanks for upgrading the website - that's indeed a GREAT upgrade. It's a great idea to have a page for each show, with links to boots, videos, photos, reviews etc. And it's a great idea to display all the dates of a tour, including the ones for which a boot is still missing.

Great work, many thanks indeed to the U2start crew!!