1. posted by MWSAH (Crew member) on 2009-11-02 05:23 pm

Article says they played WOWY...journalists and facts

It wasn't a journalistic article. It was written on a forum by a Bruce Springsteen fan who was there and was written after the show from memory, almost certainly without notes. Would you be able to recall every song correctly in a set played by Bruce Springsteen, or U2 for that matter?
  2. how is the audio rip coming along, i'm patiently waiting.
  3. Originally posted by Dougiel:[..]
    [..]
    It wasn't a journalistic article. It was written on a forum by a Bruce Springsteen fan who was there and was written after the show from memory, almost certainly without notes. Would you be able to recall every song correctly in a set played by Bruce Springsteen, or U2 for that matter?

Yes. Certainly the latter.

And anyway, it takes literally 30 seconds to double-check the setlist on the net.
  4. Any luck yet on the boot of this.....I cant wait to hear it........thanks
  5. Originally posted by Dougiel:[..]
    [..]

Would remember U2..but didn't know it was a forum post by a Bruce-fan. No hard feelings whatsoever.

6. It was both..One Love seguing into Bono singing some One-lyrics, going back to One Love again.

7. Fair enough
  8. I guess there is no boot of the U2 set, right? I'd love to hear it. I've found some videos on you tube, also of U2's solo performances. I'm totally in love with the U2/Springsteen part, I just love seeing these two artists together on stage, I'm a big fan of Bruce. The rest seemed good, too, even though I don't like the Stones much and cringe everytime I see and hear Mick Jagger.
  9. I went! Not only were THEY amazing but the entire show was UNBELIEVABLE! I cant believe anyone could have put together such an amazing line up and fantastic show.
  10. Edge's guitar for Where Is The Love is fantastic
  11. sky news says there is controversy over U2s set in Berlin, waiting for it to come on but it said something like...

"20 years after the fall of the Berlin Wall, and a new wall is built for U2, find out more about the controversy coming up"