1. Some people say Bono cant sing either. Its just a personal thing, I am sure Mick is not the most talented singer, but he has a distinct voice.

And he is able to space out on Stuck
  2. Mick Jagger has such an ugly voice. But he knows how to make it sound great.

3. I don't know whether he's better than Bono, but he's a hell of a singer in my opinion. Listen to Joy, Fool to Cry, Gimme Shelter Live in Brussels 1972 (Bedspring Symphony), Saint of Me...
  4. Originally posted by Cypress:Mick Jagger cannot sing, he has a horrible voice, doesn't fit the song at all. Still quite a nice performance of Stuck.

yeah, I'm not the biggest Jagger fan either.

he pulled the performance off pretty well to be fair, though.

5. U2 Tour 2010 - The Covers Tour, WITHOUT Bono.

Ad slogan "It's only Rock and Roll (without Bono), but I LOVE it"
  6. Originally posted by JuJuman:[..]

I don't know whether he's better than Bono, but he's a hell of a singer in my opinion. Listen to Joy, Fool to Cry, Gimme Shelter Live in Brussels 1972 (Bedspring Symphony), Saint of Me...

Brussels 1973...possibly one of the greatest boots EVER

Stones Touring Party ftw (Must. Love. 1972!!!!)
  7. Mysterious Ways + Where Is The Love was pretty amazing if you ask me. I loved the transition. And also love how Bono snippeted One into WITL, it fitted amazingly
  8. Agree with Sergio..and also love I Still Haven't Found with Bruce.
  9. I wanna catch the whole set in its entirety - loved one of the versions of Because The Night, and the version of Stuck... was lively, but Jagger's voice sounded a little too mono-tonal at some points, but my god that man's got some energy, which made up for it. AND EDGE PLAYED IT ON HIS EXPLORER.

Happy Harry.

Two versions, at least. Maybe three, but I'm not certain about that in fairness.

http://www.u2gigs.com/Stuck_In_A_Moment_You_Cant_Get_Out_Of-s5.html

EDIT - just watched the performance of ISHFWILF with The Boss. AWESOME. During the middle 8, Roy Bittan does a beautiful solo fill of sorts on the piano. Fantastic version.

EDIT (2) -
    Originally posted by LikeASong:Mysterious Ways + Where Is The Love was pretty amazing if you ask me. I loved the transition. And also love how Bono snippeted One into WITL, it fitted amazingly

Amen. I genuinely thought it was fantastic. Hope a boot perhaps surfaces, or at least someone possibly filmed the whole thing and can rip the audio from it...

10. Originally posted by WojBhoy:

[..]

EDIT - just watched the performance of ISHFWILF with The Boss. AWESOME. During the middle 8, Roy Bittan does a beautiful solo fill of sorts on the piano. Fantastic version.

Roy Bittan is such an outstanding piano player, that fill was awesome....if you ever wanna hear the man truly go off check on a live version of Racing in the Street. Breathtaking piano work