1. that'd be good but i really doubt u2.com would release one for us fans -___- one can dream!
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

I'm going to argue the first night for a few reasons.
    1) That setlist represents much of the shows from 2011
    2) I was there that night
    3) It's the setlist that the band (according to Willie) "felt most comfortable with"

They could always use both shows (for the songs that overlap) and include the ones from the second night as a bonus feature.

The setlist of the first night definitely does represent the shows of 2011, but I personally feel that they could pick many other shows that have similar setlists over Anaheim 1. Also, I listened to the bootlegs of both nights and I feel that based on the bootlegs (ignoring the fact I went to Anaheim 2), the band felt way more comfortable during the second show. The playful banter, the flow of the night, everything feels smoother. Also, I loved Bono's magic trick, "shrink the stadium."
  3. My usual Pipe Dream Fantasy would be a 3 DVD set with Raliegh 2009, one of the 2010 shows, and either Montreal or Nashville 2011. Maybe Glatsonbury as a bonus on a Blu-Ray.

I am scared that this happening is more likely than my other huge wish:

That U2 film multiple shows, and don't worry about having 4 billion Hi-Def Cameras, and having Mind-Numbing zig zagging shots changing every 2 seconds. I'd like them to pick the show with the best quality performance, with particular attention to Bono's voice, as he was worse on the Rose Bowl show than any of the 6 I attended, and honestly, I think the Rose Bowl show may have been the worst of any of the 40 or so 360 shows I have seen or heard.
  4. Watching it for the first time in HD (just got the Blu Ray) and damn, I love the 360 tour! So much more energy then i+e, they look more happy.

But what's up with the awful Instagram like filter Is it even filmed in 1080p?
  5. I got through two or three songs on the Blu-ray and then shelved it. Very disappointing.
  6. this show made me a U2 fan... I remember back in 09 when it was streaming on youtube and I didn't liked U2, I didn't care about... 2 years later, before they came here to Brazil in 11, I listened to COBL of this show and it blew me away... Than it came Ultraviolet and I fell for the band
  7. It isn't really worth the upgrade, still a great show! (:
  8. Not sure I ever managed to sit the whole way through this. I I do remember watching it live on YouTube though and thinking it was absolutely shit.
  9. Still pisses me off to this day that Breathe was omitted from the running order and put as an "extra"
  10. I must agree that the Blu-Ray release is the absolute worst HD upgrade I've ever seen. I actually have both the DVD and Blu-Ray and after ripping both, I decided to keep the DVD version. It genuinely looks better. I honestly don't know how you can fuck up that bad.
  11. Originally posted by Ross1441:I must agree that the Blu-Ray release is the absolute worst HD upgrade I've ever seen. I actually have both the DVD and Blu-Ray and after ripping both, I decided to keep the DVD version. It genuinely looks better. I honestly don't know how you can fuck up that bad.
    Whut, that sounds like really bad.
  12. It's true.