1. Originally posted by germcevoy:Setlist is good but more atmosphere than Popmart Mexico? Just compare any song that was played both night. Worst concert release for me. They just did not do enough with the claw.

Like what? Make it take off an fly over the audience??

2. No, like, perhaps show it in it's glory without it looking the camera was being tossed around like a football.
  3. If you read back we were actually giving out about the claw during the broadcast, it did seem to be lacking things to be honest

4. There planty of great shots of iit. I'll take the point of tunes like Vertigo being over the top but the DVD is good - very good

5. Watching the claw on this DVD just doesn't convey the majesty of the thing in person. It just looks dull on this film. Plenty of good audience shot stuff out there though for me to get my fill from at least.
  6. Originally posted by PEDRO67:[..]

There planty of great shots of iit. I'll take the point of tunes like Vertigo being over the top but the DVD is good - very good

To me it feels rather like watching a Hollywood movie than a concert. Some edits are awesome while often I just feel the editor overdid it. I also find the sound rather dull, almost no audience at all during the songs.

7. The audience here is something I am not too sorry not to hear that much. Adam and Larry sound so great that the sound of the DVD in general is nothing I could complain by a single word about.
  8. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

The audience here is something I am not too sorry not to hear that much. Adam and Larry sound so great that the sound of the DVD in general is nothing I could complain by a single word about.

I'm of the opinion that a concert is about much more than the band.

Either way, I do not like this release at all. Will try it again in a few months.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

I'm of the opinion that a concert is about much more than the band.

Either way, I do not like this release at all. Will try it again in a few months.

Half agree with you- completely agree that a concert is about more than just a band.

On the other hand, there are several shots (during Elevation, Until the End of the World, few others I can't remember) that are some of my favorites captured on video. Just tiny, tiny moments that capture magic within U2. That, combined with a good performance (but not a GREAT one) keep this one higher than, say, Elevation Boston on my list.
  10. I think they should have waited longer to release a 360 Tour DVD. They should release one of the Mexico City concerts.