1. Who knows, they could do an Elevation and release two. Setlist would have changed quite I bit I suspect from first two legs. Plus with brand new material.
  2. I am with Matt and Gerard. I do not regret having waited to buy the single and less luxurious edition for just 8$.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Watching the claw on this DVD just doesn't convey the majesty of the thing in person. It just looks dull on this film. Plenty of good audience shot stuff out there though for me to get my fill from at least.

i agree! they should have stayed on the claw a bit longer in shots, just show it off a bit, before zoming back to the band. I was at the concert and remember being in awe of that thing during certain songs, and it didn't translate on the release. The big moment in "streets" it goes red, then cuts away, they didn't do the claw justice.
  4. tried watching this again today, not that good but great versions of Beautiful Day, Stuck in a Moment (somewhat), NLOTH (even with Bono's voice not being at it's best), UC, Walk On (if you forget the fact that it was overplayed this tour), and Ultraviolet

still don't really understand the overwhelming negativity about this show, not perfect but certainly not weak. 7/10
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:tried watching this again today, not that good but great versions of Beautiful Day, Stuck in a Moment (somewhat), NLOTH (even with Bono's voice not being at it's best), UC, Walk On (if you forget the fact that it was overplayed this tour), and Ultraviolet

still don't really understand the overwhelming negativity about this show, not perfect but certainly not weak. 7/10

Yeah when I watch it now I really don't mind it, and thoroughly enjoy it. There are some great performances on there, and a pro-shot of any tour show is always going to be watched by me over a shitty bootleg quality show.

The thing I wish the most is that we would've gotten a pro-shot from 2011. The setlist was so different (better IMO) and it would've been great to have a pro-shot version of so many of those songs (Real Thing, Zooropa, Scarlet, The Fly, etc.)
  6. Agree completely on having a 2011 pro shot. D: The Achtung beginning, Hold Me, Thrill Me,Miss Sarajevo, Zooropa,Crazy with the Discotheque snippet, I Will Follow, Magnificent (even in a different, not so good version), All I Want is You, Stay, Out of Control after MOS the entire setlist in 2011 was the best imo. But that's getting off topic

The Rose Bowl had some awful performances though to be fair Elevation, In a Little While, but the real tragedy is in the iffy coloring effects, editing and odd in-between shots that have no business being there
  7. While we are on the topic of 2011 pro shots, I hope the Anaheim 2 multi-cam project is going well.

Better yet, I hope U2 releases a DVD of that show. even if that means having two concert films of the same tour in Southern California.
  8. The Ana2 multi-cam project has been completed and posted over on U2Torrents.
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:While we are on the topic of 2011 pro shots, I hope the Anaheim 2 multi-cam project is going well.

Better yet, I hope U2 releases a DVD of that show. even if that means having two concert films of the same tour in Southern California.

I'd rather see a Montreal DVD.

The only way I can see that happening is maybe next years subscriber gift if there's nothing else going on in the U2 front.
  10. I have the Anaheim show in HD from u2torrents it's AMAZING. better than the Rose Bowl, Paris, Brussels, and Dublin by a MILE. and not just because I was there. Setlist wise, performance wise, the band are much more comfortable than they have been from Anaheim 1.
    Montreal would be good as well, but which night? i'd rather have a mix of both nights and put most of the tracks that aren't already out on this DVD.
    I wonder what'll be happening in U2 land a year from now...
  11. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I have the Anaheim show in HD from u2torrents it's AMAZING. better than the Rose Bowl, Paris, Brussels, and Dublin by a MILE. and not just because I was there. Setlist wise, performance wise, the band are much more comfortable than they have been from Anaheim 1.
    Montreal would be good as well, but which night? i'd rather have a mix of both nights and put most of the tracks that aren't already out on this DVD.

Shoot no way?
    Awww man!!!!!
    I saw some of the previews they were posting on YouTube and I swear one of the tapers must have been right next to me cause I had basically the exact same view as those videos!

Unfortunately, using a university connection, I cannot download torrents without my internet getting shut down...
    Are there any non-torrent sources out there that you know of?
  12. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I have the Anaheim show in HD from u2torrents it's AMAZING. better than the Rose Bowl, Paris, Brussels, and Dublin by a MILE. and not just because I was there. Setlist wise, performance wise, the band are much more comfortable than they have been from Anaheim 1.

I'm going to argue the first night for a few reasons.
    1) That setlist represents much of the shows from 2011
    2) I was there that night
    3) It's the setlist that the band (according to Willie) "felt most comfortable with"

They could always use both shows (for the songs that overlap) and include the ones from the second night as a bonus feature.