1. Quite small, but the best I could find

2. The one i made for myself
  3. Great one, Chris, thanks!

Found this one at u2.com

4. i'll continue using mine. Although i should have used a less saturated scan from google.
  5. Well its good enough for the small image on my phone

The Dutch 'Kijkwijzer' warns for swearing in the TV special playing now.
  6. I must admit. I've watched the DVD for a single time and never watched it again afterwards.
  7. I think I watched it 2 or 3 times Saw the super deluxe for 70 euro in Dublin city last week.

Anybody hate the way they made Edge's guitar sound for Stuck? That guitar was one of the highlights of the boot of my concert and on the DVD it sounded like he was strumming a nylon string
  8. Originally posted by jofice:I think I watched it 2 or 3 times Saw the super deluxe for 70 euro in Dublin city last week.

Anybody hate the way they made Edge's guitar sound for Stuck? That guitar was one of the highlights of the boot of my concert and on the DVD it sounded like he was strumming a nylon string

I just skip Stuck. Love how he sounds on MW and BD !
  9. You know during the bit where the drum solo is during Streets just before you see the Claw - the last Streets chorus, you see Edge and Bono run running. How is it, that Bono manages at that speed to jump on to the platform just behind Larry? Either that's a crap shot or it's a terrible edit.
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins:You know during the bit where the drum solo is during Streets just before you see the Claw - the last Streets chorus, you see Edge and Bono run running. How is it, that Bono manages at that speed to jump on to the platform just behind Larry? Either that's a crap shot or it's a terrible edit.

It's a terrible edit. I noticed that on the only time I've seen the complete DVD so far, but since we're used to shitty edit, I didn't post it here. The Bono-running bit was probably extracted from the start of the song or from the actual drum solo, but a few seconds before it actually appears on the DVD.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It's a terrible edit. I noticed that on the only time I've seen the complete DVD so far, but since we're used to shitty edit, I didn't post it here. The Bono-running bit was probably extracted from the start of the song or from the actual drum solo, but a few seconds before it actually appears on the DVD.

And I'm there thinking ''Oh-kay then.'' Not only is Bono an ocassional lyrical master, he manages to run around a stage and get back on stage in record time.