1. Me and my mate saw numerous elevation shows in 2001 and it all got a bit much after a few in a row, even walking out during WOWY for a cigarette because it all became a bit routine. Would need surprises to keep me going for a few nights in a row.
  2. And that is supposedly the deal this time around... I have one thing sure: if I fork out the money and the time to travel to Dublin (which I will), I will NOT FORGIVE myself for not attending as many shows as humanly (aka cash/credit card) possible. How could any U2 fan get on a plane back home with the band performing that night or the next one? No way.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Don't know if I can, but I know I want to. But could probably use a break from U2 shows afterwards.

My wife and I went to 4 shows in 5 nights... 2 in NY/NJ and then the 2 in Boston. Also did SLC, Winnipeg, Edmonton, and Seattle... all in a row over a 10 day period.
  4. That is a wet dream for someone who lives in a country that gets 1 or luckily 2 shows every 4 years, haha. No, this time I'm making the most of the trips. If I make it to Barcelona I will attend all shows. When I make it to Dublin, I will attend all shows - even if it's in the worst seat... I won't remain seated anyway
  5. I'd like to retract my front row comment already. Better off getting cheaper seats so I can attend more.

6. WHY??? the cheapest seat in the house is usually GA!... (all you have to do is get to the venue 48 hours ahead of everyone
  7. Originally posted by sholbech22:[..]

WHY??? the cheapest seat in the house is usually GA!... (all you have to do is get to the venue 48 hours ahead of everyone

Venue dependent, really. I can't be bothered with queuing for hours every night - especially on a weak bladder.
  8. Originally posted by sholbech22:[..]

WHY??? the cheapest seat in the house is usually GA!... (all you have to do is get to the venue 48 hours ahead of everyone

It depends a lot. Last tour, cheapest seats were ~30€ and GA were 60-70 bucks, so...
  9. Exciting times anyway, nobody can deny that
  10. Add Antwerp to the list, if Edge is trustworthy.
  11. Wait, so the name "Volcano Tour" is official then?
  12. shittest tour name they've had