1. Originally posted by LikeASong:^ Nope. You have to change your mind: they are definitely not planning a standard world tour like we're used to - at least for the beggining of the tour (2016 will be different).

Also, they don't have to play just one city per country. It will probably happen here in Spain (they love Barcelona and prefer to play 4 or 5 nights there rather than moving around and playing Madrid, Sevilla or San Sebastián), but I think it's probable that Germany, possibly Italy and the UK will get shows in more than one location.

My bet would be:
    Barcelona x4/5,
    Dublin x5,
    Munich x3 + Berlin x3,
    Milan x3 + Rome x3,
    Paris x5,
    London x5/7 (or London x4 + Sheffield/Glasgow x3)
    Amsterdam x5,
    Stockholm x4.

That makes up for around 40-45 shows, which is a very plausible European leg.

I hope they will play some other countries with one or two shows. I want to see them in Prague!!!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:^ Nope. You have to change your mind: they are definitely not planning a standard world tour like we're used to - at least for the beggining of the tour (2016 will be different).

Sorry for the auto-quote but we have to get used to this idea, since more and more signs point to it every day. They're planning to do more shows in less cities, at least for the first 2 legs of the tour. I don't like it but I have to be realistic.
  3. UK would be an odd one, I somehow think they would hit London O2, Leeds First Direct Arena, Glasgow Hydro and Belfast Odyssey. Gives a decent scope. Give me Hydro x3, I'll be there front row every night.
  4. Here's hoping for Belfast. The thought of seeing U2 then sleeping in my own bed after is a bit too much for the mind to handle.
  5. If that were to happen with drastic set list changes, I'd attend both nights in each city. I'd be heading towards bankruptcy but it would be worth it.
  6. would be very disappointing to me, if that's the case. either berlin or munich would be a 5+ hour drive for me and anyone who lives in the middle of germany...
  7. Originally posted by flowerchild:would be very disappointing to me, if that's the case. either berlin or munich would be a 5+ hour drive for me and anyone who lives in the middle of germany...

I think it's just to kickstart the tour with the first two legs, in the 'Zoo TV' scenario Europe and North America will get another outside leg with cities across the place. The 'normal' scenario.

I like this for a change actually, seeing U2 work with many nights in a few cities. As long as they return back to normal later on.
  8. My bet would be:
    Barcelona x4/5,
    Dublin x5,
    Munich x3 + Berlin x3,
    Milan x3 + Rome x3,
    Paris x5,
    London x5/7 (or London x4 + Sheffield/Glasgow x3)
    Amsterdam x5,
    Stockholm x4.

That makes up for around 40-45 shows, which is a very plausible European leg.

they were also talking about Belgium and Portugal (= 50+ shows). 5 in Holland, 5 in Belgium and 5 in Paris??
  9. I'm happy to be patient and see how this pans out. I've been looking for an excuse to go to Berlin though.
  10. Dublin 5 times.. I can already look forward to spending two weeks in U2 city with U2 performing every other day.
  11. Would you go to 5 in a row? I think I'd get a little burned out but I'd be too afraid of missing something spectacular if I skipped one.
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy:Would you go to 5 in a row? I think I'd get a little burned out but I'd be too afraid of missing something spectacular if I skipped one.

Don't know if I can, but I know I want to. But could probably use a break from U2 shows afterwards.