1. You're not having U2 Take Amsterdam out for Dublin.

2. They wouldn't play 20 or more cities like on a regular tour. I think they would restrict to 6-12 places, which would mean between 30 and 50 shows, and I think that is really feasible. Not my preferred tour style but feasible and economically profitable for the band and the promoters.

3. How could I forgot Dublin Yes. I'm fine with not having U2, I'll just follow them anywhere they go
  4. I really hope they wont do full acoustic shows, would be really boring. Why not two shows with rotating setlist, much more fun
  5. Originally posted by bartajax:I really hope they wont do full acoustic shows, would be really boring. Why not two shows with rotating setlist, much more fun

I really do NOT think they're planning to do 2:15 hours of fully acoustic performances like the ones we've heard during the promo tour. I think what they mean is a whole concert in a more intimate fashion than the usual. Something like 2 hours of Stay in the Sydney DVD, or like this:

6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I really do NOT think they're planning to do 2:15 hours of fully acoustic performances like the ones we've heard during the promo tour. I think what they mean is a whole concert in a more intimate fashion than the usual. Something like 2 hours of Stay in the Sydney DVD, or like this:

[YouTube Video]

If they do it Springsteen style and play unknown, less/never played songs than it could be cool. But knowing U2 thats seems unlikely.

The clip is without Larry and Adam btw, and is that the last time Edge went out without his beanie?
  7. ^ possibly. And quite possibly the only time Bono has performed without sunglasses while Edge was wearing them

Now seriously, take a look at this draft selitst and tell me it doesn't look awesome without being too hard to imagine: http://www.u2start.com/topic/by-post/575880/
  8. Volcanotour...
  9. i don't believe they play just 6 places in a "full"tour.
    Lets count:
    Amsterdam
    Antwerp
    Paris
    Nice
    Lisbon
    Barcalona
    Madrid
    Milan
    Rome
    Zurich
    Wien
    Berlin
    Munich
    Gelsenkirchen
    Copenhagen
    Oslo
    Stockholm
    Helsinki
    London
    Sheffield
    Dublin
    Glasgow
    Cardiff
    + other countries

Times 5
  10. ^ Nope. You have to change your mind: they are definitely not planning a standard world tour like we're used to - at least for the beggining of the tour (2016 will be different).

Also, they don't have to play just one city per country. It will probably happen here in Spain (they love Barcelona and prefer to play 4 or 5 nights there rather than moving around and playing Madrid, Sevilla or San Sebastián), but I think it's probable that Germany, possibly Italy and the UK will get shows in more than one location.

My bet would be:
    Barcelona x4/5,
    Dublin x5,
    Munich x3 + Berlin x3,
    Milan x3 + Rome x3,
    Paris x5,
    London x5/7 (or London x4 + Sheffield/Glasgow x3)
    Amsterdam x5,
    Stockholm x4.

That makes up for around 40-45 shows, which is a very plausible European leg.
  11. Cardiff will also be on the schedule.(I hope)
  12. Doubt Sheffield will be on the agenda unless they're doing outdoor shows - if it's the arena tour I've been hearing about, probably be 2-3 in London, couple in Birmingham or Manchester, Glasgow and/or Cardiff.