1. The chorus of All My Life would fit the theme of SoE or SOA surely?
  2. Well it works with the Edge saying they had around 60 songs, if I remember correctly...but I'm not taking Bono's album predictions that seriously, let's see if the Edge mentions it

3. Why not?

"All my life I've been waiting for,
    What I thought I needed more.
    All my life I've been waiting for,
    This moment I'm in"

Could be about life experience, or even dying since it's "all my life"

4. my thoughts exactly. but it is still bono who says that. they surely are not planning that far ahead...
  5. Bono loves the fact that his silhouette has been on the iPhone's Music app (over the "Artists" icon) for years.
    "I've hacked into you before you even knew," he says. "I've been looking at you every time you pressed 'Music.' Like, every time you're pressing on my head. How do you think that feels? It's a bruising encounter for me."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/u2-take-on-the-world-inside-rolling-stones-new-issue-20141023#ixzz3Gzpj0AqG
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
  6. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

Why not?

"All my life I've been waiting for,
    What I thought I needed more.
    All my life I've been waiting for,
    This moment I'm in"

Could be about life experience, or even dying since it's "all my life"

I was just trolling
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I don't get your point. What's a better way to spend your Summer holidays than following U2 around our beautiful continent?

Anyway, I was just thining of the Elevation tour (when they played Europe indoors between the end of June and September).

True, but when I'm on holiday in Spain or Italy and U2 is rocking Amsterdam, I just wanna be there.. But I could always try to get a ticket for Madrid/Rome/Milan etc.
  8. I think this is going to be their biggest tour, because it may be the last one...
  9. I honestly think this is going to be like a 4-5 year tour. Start in 2015, then release 2 MORE albums.

10. You had the opening night in Barcelona last time you greedy bastard