1. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

It should be a forum wide policy that anyone who is fortunate enough to meet the band needs to ask about this song

+1
  2. I can see this getting announced between the 8th-10th of Nov. Gives them one week's notice for presale, which can last a week before the general onsale.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I don't think that ANY OTHER forum in the internet has such deep and time-lasting discussions about an amateur beach recording of an unreleased and unfinished song by any band, as we do with All My Life. It amazes (and scares) the hell out of me.

Hahahaha
  4. Great news. I thought the "multiple shows" referred to one show in 2015 for SOI then another in 2016 when SOE will be released.
  5. if "different setlist" means AT LEAST 10 different songs, then yay

6. 10 songs sounds just about right. 20 would be pipe-dreaming and 5 would be the usual...
  7. It would be really hard to rotate 20 songs per night and have the tour actually mean something more than a random conglomerate of songs. I can see 10 though. They'll probably keep the opener, political set, and 2nd encore consistent if they do that.
  8. Residency sounds great. Also greatly increases the chances of indoor shows in Australia. If Pink can do 49 shows across 7 cities over 2.5 months then U2 certainly can too!
  9. Saw this on Twitter this night, posted it somewhere here in the wrong thread But now I'm on my laptop so can type it normally:

U2log.com @U2log · 6h 6 hours ago
    We are about to reveal what we have learned about the upcoming U2 tour. Call it rumor for now, but know the source is very credible.

U2 are planning to begin the tour in North America in INDOOR ARENAS next spring.

U2 are planning RESIDENCY GIGS. They will set up camp in a city & play multiple shows in same venue. They'll play as many shows as they sell

A residency in a city could last for weeks. Shows wouldn't necessarily be days in a row because of venue scheduling & Bono's voice breaks.

U2 are looking to play 7 cities in North America. Toronto was the only city mentioned as being one. Not sure if it will be the opener.

We've been sitting on the tour info for a bit. We spilled it today because we heard Bono is now publicly saying it's the plan.

If Bono says it's the plan, IT'S THE PLAN.

Well, we've heard this rumour before, haven't we? Let's see if its true. Maybe Matt has some more info
  10. Saw this on Twitter this night, posted it somewhere here in the wrong thread But now I'm on my laptop so can type it normally:

U2log.com @U2log · 6h 6 hours ago
    We are about to reveal what we have learned about the upcoming U2 tour. Call it rumor for now, but know the source is very credible.

U2 are planning to begin the tour in North America in INDOOR ARENAS next spring.

U2 are planning RESIDENCY GIGS. They will set up camp in a city & play multiple shows in same venue. They'll play as many shows as they sell

A residency in a city could last for weeks. Shows wouldn't necessarily be days in a row because of venue scheduling & Bono's voice breaks.

U2 are looking to play 7 cities in North America. Toronto was the only city mentioned as being one. Not sure if it will be the opener.

We've been sitting on the tour info for a bit. We spilled it today because we heard Bono is now publicly saying it's the plan.

If Bono says it's the plan, IT'S THE PLAN.

Well, we've heard this rumour before, haven't we? Let's see if its true. Maybe Matt has some more info
  11. I got your Anger, but listen good about the new songs, they are going back slowly to their origins, without rushing, just the way they got here. Means, so far they will stop amusing us.