1. The friend that spoke to Dallas the other day has sent me a supposed Demo of one of the songs, I'm uploading it to youtube as we speak
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:The friend that spoke to Dallas the other day has sent me a supposed Demo of one of the songs, I'm uploading it to youtube as we speak

Get ready for the Teletubbies theme song, it's still April Fools' Day in some places...
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:The friend that spoke to Dallas the other day has sent me a supposed Demo of one of the songs, I'm uploading it to youtube as we speak

Sergio, saying right now, it won't be cool if this is a joke

4. It doesn't sound like the Teletubbies at all, but there's definitely some Edge guitar and Bono vocals in there. Youtube's finishing its "proccessing" crap, 5 minutes and it'll be here
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

It doesn't sound like the Teletubbies at all, but there's definitely some Edge guitar and Bono vocals in there. Youtube's finishing its "proccessing" crap, 5 minutes and it'll be here

How'd your friend get this demo?

6. Don't have the slightest idea, I don't even know if it's a real demo or not, mate. I can be played too, it's April 1st for every one. But 23 years of listening to this band make me say this definitely U2 playing here.
  7. Is it up yet?
  8. Never gonna...
  9. An unknown guy has just sent me this to my u2start email adress btw

10. real or fake, looks cool and fun to ponder about the future
  11. Jesus I'm seriously hoping that's real