1. Imagine if they did re-work All My Life into something totally different from the beach clip.

Biggest anti-climax ever.
  2. Bam. I don't go on the site for a day and I miss all The Hype (;)). Fingers crossed this is legit. Promo or not I actually like that album artwork quite a bit, and of course the inclusion of All My Life is fucking holy shit jesus mother of god wow omg omfg jesus
  3. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Bam. I don't go on the site for a day and I miss all The Hype (;)). Fingers crossed this is legit. Promo or not I actually like that album artwork quite a bit, and of course the inclusion of All My Life is fucking holy shit jesus mother of god wow omg omfg jesus

hahaha I think Alex you like All my life hahaa
  4. We have the shittiest recording but it's literally the best u2 song in like 20 years
  5. Just read all the pages since the image was posted, and I hope to be wrong, but it is fake for me.
  6. Whether this ends up being fake, April Fool's, true or partly true, we can't deny we've had fun - and it's clear that we U2 fans are stubborn, clever and are craving for any new details!!
  7. Indeed. Surely, 'u2lemonman' can now come out of the shadows and 'fess up or take a bow? It's not like this just dropped out of the sky and our source has been incredibly quiet since the reveal.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Whether this ends up being fake, April Fool's, true or partly true, we can't deny we've had fun - and it's clear that we U2 fans are stubborn, clever and are craving for any new details!!

9. Originally posted by TheRefugee:Indeed. Surely, 'u2lemonman' can now come out of the shadows and 'fess up or take a bow? It's not like this just dropped out of the sky and our source has been incredibly quiet since the reveal.

I'm waiting for a make-off video now lol
  10. Originally posted by TheRefugee:Indeed. Surely, 'u2lemonman' can now come out of the shadows and 'fess up or take a bow? It's not like this just dropped out of the sky and our source has been incredibly quiet since the reveal.

What sky ?

Blue skies ??
  11. Still no one who admitted it was a April fools joke?