1. Hmm, no...
  2. I'd be down for an honest double album, 8/9 songs per side with interludes and a theme. (I've been listening to Physical Graffiti and Reflektor too long haven't I?)
  3. I'd be OK with a double album or whatever, as long as it flows and isn't disjointed. An acoustic/electric/dance album would be very disjointed. If it was a mix of the first two, I'd be all for it
  4. put the 3 EPs on the one album and stop dicking me around McGuiness
  5. Anyway, seems like we'll really have to wait maybe even until the end of month for 'Ordinary Love'.
  6. Also, why haven't we even seen some short recording clips à la the Fez-sessions from NLOTH ?

7. Maybe Bono has learnt his lesson and doesn't play the half-finished material at 120 dB on his stereo besides the beach
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Maybe Bono has learnt his lesson and doesn't play the half-finished material at 120 dB on his stereo besides the beach

Yeah probably
    But actually I wasn't referring to the beach clips...
    I meant the short clip at Fez, Morocco, filmed by Adam if I remember correctly, during the recording sessions for No Line On The Horizon.
    Or were these released after we knew the date the album would be out ?
    I can't remember sorry.
  9. I hope its gonna be very rock orientated and no dance influences,NLOTH was and still is a great U2 album,just not as good as some of the others thats all.