1. I will take that any day of the week.

Pop was the most confusing album they produced. They had awesome songs like Please and Mofo next to garbage tracks likes Miami and Playboy Mansion. If they take risks in the next album, I hope they fully committed to it and didn't pull off a half job like with Pop.
  2. I listened to Pop today, starts and ends strong, but theres some absolute toilet songs like those mentioned above^^ some of the songs off that album (Discotheque, Gone, LNOE,etc) are amazing live.
  3. POP is a masterpiece.
  4. It was an album that was looking forward. Not stagnant like ATYCLB
  5. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

I will take that any day of the week.

Pop was the most confusing album they produced. They had awesome songs like Please and Mofo next to garbage tracks likes Miami and Playboy Mansion. If they take risks in the next album, I hope they fully committed to it and didn't pull off a half job like with Pop.

Please is far from an awesome song, it's the only song worth skipping on Pop.

6. @Tim: it's really off topic, so I shouldn't really react to this, but....... Did you ever really LISTEN to Please? My god you cannot be serious......
  7. where's the "dat offtopicness" pic Sergio? lol
  8. Oh how I wish there was some real new album news....... even a tiny rumor would brighten up my day....
  9. It's obviously a dream... But it would be great, wouldn't it?