1. Goddamnit, that's twice this week. I do apologize.

Ok, rumours/news about the new album...
    - Rumour has it the Edge WILL wear a beanie on the next tour and he IS in fact on fire.
    Some bad tongues whisper Larry is pissed off most of the time though.

- Olof says "Yes!" to new album.

Seriously, I hope Bono sings as good as in the Aslan cover. Great vocal performance.
  2. Great vocal performance? He sounds like an Eunuch there!
  3. I'm starting to think more and more that Ordinary Love won't be on the album, I feel like that would've been one of the things they'd be marketing if it was.

It could be a test too, see how people like it, and then they decide if it's also the first single or something? Hard to say. It's not like it sounds like a song that's specifically about Mandela. Hands That Build America kind of relates to the early Irish Immigrants and how the New Yorkers and Irish fought and stuff. Hold Me Thrill Me was a song they already wrote but was a one-off. Who knows.
  4. I'd say absolutely no chance that it's on the album. Purely for the movie.
  5. I also think it won't be on the album.

6. They don't give/know a fuck about how people (aka real fans) like their work
  7. It doesn't sound like a typical album track, but who knows? Apologies if I posted something that has already been discussed. I don't check my U2 sites as much as I used to.

8. It's not about the hard core (real?) fans. Cause we only make up 1% of album and ticket sales. So why would they care about us