1. Originally posted by KleWdSide:[..]

Yep. That's one of the reasons why "In Rainbows" is such a great album. Plenty of guitar & electronics had the right amount.

Im sure the band are aware that KOL was brutal...I pray for another In Rainbows..it really is a classic...just blasted it before...its brilliant

2. i haven't noticed any sign of that unluckily
    Ed (not you hehe) too needs to have back his guitar or simply let him dress a suit and put a catwalk so he can make his fashion show .. he's just a model lately ..
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Same, I think Muse are a borderline* good band, but the whole isn't greater than the sum of its parts imo, as opposed to Radiohead who are so much better than the individual members.

I'm excited, Identikit and Full Stop on an album will be GLORIOUS IMO <3

I don't see them putting 2-year old material (which is what it will be by the time the new album is being completed) on a new record, unfortunately. Maybe b-sides to the singles, or even just sporadic releases like the Staircase/Daily Mail thing.
  4. Oddly enough, Radiohead frequently puts older material on new albums...
    - OK Computer has "Lucky"
    - Kid A has "How to Disappear Completely"
    - Amnesiac has "Life in a Glasshouse"
    - Hail to the Thief has "Scatterbrain"
    - In Rainbows has "Nude" (formerly known as "Big Ideas")
    - The King of Limbs has "Magpie"
    It seems that anything goes with a new Radiohead album - which, like the album or not, makes them so endearing.
  5. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]

Im sure the band are aware that KOL was brutal...I pray for another In Rainbows..it really is a classic...just blasted it before...its brilliant

I remember listening to it the first time & thinking, "How the hell do they go from "In Rainbows" to this?!?!?!?!"
  6. Thom Yorke and Nigel Godrich did an AMA on reddit earlier... pretty funny stuff.

AMOK has leaked as well, and is streaming on their official website. Pretty good album, similar to TKOL very interesting beats, etc. My only problem is Thom sounds pretty lackadaisical on some songs. It's definitely a "fun" album as opposed to a "serious" album when he's with Radiohead.
  7. I just saw this coming on Twitter:

they confirmed that Radiohead recorded two tracks with Jack White

Sounds good Going to download the Atoms For Peace album soon, curious if it's any good.
  8. One of them was Identikit as well The band is going to all meet up for the first time since the final show last year in April/May and see where they're at. Then record at the end of summer. Good news all around!
  9. european dates of Atoms For Peace out ... they'll be literally 15minutes away from me (by feet!!) .. i really don't care hehehe
  10. I too haven't taken the time to listen to them - and probably won't.
  11. But they're soooo goood guys! Well not AMAZING compared to Radiohead, but it's going to blow minds live with Flea on bass playing this genre of music. iMO of course I'm jealous I probably won't see them -_____- I don't see them releasing dates near me unless I get really lucky.
  12. You might be lucky, Genaro. New Atoms for Peace tour dates announced.

24th Sept 2013 Liacouras Center Philadelphia PA
    27th Sept 2013 Barclays Center New York NY
    30th Sept 2013 Patriot Center Fairfax VA
    2nd Oct 2013 UIC Pavilion Chicago, IL
    16th Oct 2013 Hollywood Bowl Los Angeles
    17th Oct 2013 Santa Barbara Bowl Santa Barbara, CA

18th Nov 2013 Zepp Osaka
    19th Nov 2013 Zepp Osaka
    21st Nov 2013 Studio Coast Tokyo
    22nd Nov 2013 Studio Coast Tokyo
    23rd Nov 2013 Studio Coast Tokyo