1. Scary... I have all these. 2006 Bonnaroo is probably the best sounding Radiohead bootleg!!!
  2. Awesome!

Do you have the San Jose matrix? I lost it.
  3. I don't but I believe that it can be found at the notforprofit website.
  4. The 2006 Bonnarroo remaster that came out last year is one of the few I have, along with Warrington 2000 and a DVD of Saitama 2008 and a 720p rip of Coachella. Will check out the 2003 shows very soon since I've all but ignored that era.
  5. crop of an interview with Colin

DiS: Is that a possible way forward though? Reducing the costs of additional expenses like lighting to bring ticket prices down for the punter without impacting too much on the overall live experience?
    Colin Greenwood: I don't know. Some people think there's a vicious spiral where bands and management are solely concerned about making money. So with a live show comes a production and with a production comes lighting and so on and so forth which ultimately means charging the fans more money. But at the same time, because artists aren't generating the same amount of revenue from traditional outlets like record sales the live show isn't just about supporting that one gig. It's also about supporting the making, writing and recording of their music and possibly subsidizing the next record too, if not the entire creative future of the artists you've paid to see. That's how it should be, not just about paying for the gig and buying the CD. That's why you're seeing more bands spending more time on tour. It's the only way they can operate, which I'm not saying is a bad thing, but it's a completely different environment now to when we first started out as a band.

DiS: Finally, moving onto Radiohead, are there any plans for a new album in the foreseeable future?
    Colin Greenwood: I don't really know. It's all up in the air at the minute. Thom's just come back from touring Atoms For Peace and he's having some quiet time. I'm sorry to be vague but we're all just taking it easy at the moment. Just enjoying being at home and hanging out really. But at the same time, the vibe is very much Oxford and all good! It's like that. I wish I could say we were going to start work and put something out then spend twelve months on the road touring but we're just enjoying being at home right now. We had the best time when spent the last two years touring The King Of Limbs. We all really enjoyed that. It was a really positive time. We definitely want to do it all again but we've just got to give it some time for the dust to settle.

DiS: Are there any new songs ready for the next record? I read that you'd recorded a couple of tracks in Jack White's studio last year.
    Colin Greenwood: I don't know. I think we'd have to revisit them and finish things. I think generally we work best when we're all together for a long period of time. But then I say something like that and think back to when we recorded 'Lucky' in under a day at some studio in South London so I don't know... What I'm trying to say is everyone's very happy and positive and looking forward to the next adventure.

DiS: Hopefully that next adventure will be sooner rather than later.
    Colin Greenwood: Absolutely!
  6. 3 answers and the 3 of them starting with "I don't know". Great haha... Nah, really good points about ticket prices and the change of environment for bands and the whole industry. Judging from this, Greenwood seems to be more keen on writing, recording and touring than the rest of them, specially Thom
  7. I presume that Colin has fewer side projects.

Obviously I hope the band releases something in the near future but I have to admit that i want it to have a little more....oomph. I'm not saying that I need another version of The Bends (although I wouldn't complain about that!) but it would be nice to have something less ambient than TKoL.
  8. I would go as far as calling TKOL insipid and boring
  9. TKOL is amazing live though which is weird LOL that's never really been the case where the album is crap and the live version is good for them
  10. I NEED an album with Full Stop on it, like I refuse to die before hearing that in all it's glory!
  11. ...I'm still hoping older songs like Big Boots, Follow Me Around, and maybe even Lift get a proper studio release.
  12. Side projects...total nonsense.....

Matt I used to get all frustrated when PJ did this.....like I always say..Bono put it best..."Solo albums are for when you are no longer in a band...Edge and I could easily do one, but what for ?"