1. I thought they were done touring for now.
  2. Thom is just waiting for Flea to end his tour i guess

3. They are, but they might kick off w/ South America like they did the last time.
  4. Oh, the whole Atoms for Peace thing.

5. anybody been listening to the soundboard of Bonnaroo 2006? It's FUCKING AMAZING OMFG. Exit Music from that show is absolutely HAUNTING. Love it with a passion! Loving the recent bursts of soundboards and complete shows on Youtube

And LOL Radiohead > Muse any day IMO
  6. It is phenomenal, isn't it? For a band that doesn't officially release much they sure do have a lot of high-quality stuff out there.
  7. Agreed! I'm enjoying that NPR show of the Santa Barbara Bowl show from 2008. It's in pretty good quality except for I got it from the NPR site so it's one long file in 128 kbps... better than nothing I suppose. And an epic setlist imo:

1. Reckoner
    2. Optimistic
    3. There There
    4. 15 Step
    5. All I Need
    6. Nude
    7. Talk Show Host
    8. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
    9. The Gloaming
    10. Morning Bell
    11. National Anthem
    12. Faust Arp
    13. No Surprises
    14. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
    15. The Bends
    16. Karma Police
    17. Bodysnatchers
    Encore 1
    18. Cymbal Rush
    (Thom Yorke cover)
    19. House of Cards
    20. Paranoid Android
    21. Go Slowly
    22. Everything In Its Right Place
    Encore 2
    23. Videotape
    24. Lucky
    25. Idioteque
  8. I'm not sure if the version I have has a better byte rate but my tracks are split. I can upload the show to mediafire tomorrow and pass it your way if you'd like.
  9. haha, nah it's okay, I kind of enjoy having to listen to it in full and not knowing the tracklisting by heart. Thanks though! I'm still confused as to why Cymbal Rush was played LOL
  10. Thanks Matt! I'll definitely keep it in case! Really good show imo, especially for a final night of a leg!