1. *bump*

remember those red hoodies they sold at the 2010 gigs? it had the 360 on the back, if I recall correctly. I bought one in Brussels after the show, but because it was raining so hard I didn't take the time to put it on.... at home I found out that it was too large in size for me so I resold it again. Bad thing though, Brussels were my last shows, and those hoodies aren't available at the u2.com store anymore
    does anyone know if the red hoodies are sold these days during the US gigs? did anyone see them there at the merch stands?
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey:*bump*

remember those red hoodies they sold at the 2010 gigs? it had the 360 on the back, if I recall correctly. I bought one in Brussels after the show, but because it was raining so hard I didn't take the time to put it on.... at home I found out that it was too large in size for me so I resold it again. Bad thing though, Brussels were my last shows, and those hoodies aren't available at the u2.com store anymore
    does anyone know if the red hoodies are sold these days during the US gigs? did anyone see them there at the merch stands?

I wanted to buy one after the 2nd Brussels gig too (raining ? nooo )
    But they were sold out
    You should've sold it to me
  3. Best merch is the 360 Poncho.

Got it in the queue at Brussels 2. Quite rare I believe

4. I really should have

you know what? maybe I bought the last hoodie they had without knowing it and marched off into the rainy night with an idiotic grin on my face, and you were in the queue right behind me thinking what an idiot this person was, buying the last one a second before you could get a hand on it
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

I really should have

[..]

you know what? maybe I bought the last hoodie they had without knowing it and marched off into the rainy night with an idiotic grin on my face, and you were in the queue right behind me thinking what an idiot this person was, buying the last one a second before you could get a hand on it

Probably
    I even discussed for 10min with a security-woman to go see to another side (and other shop) if they still had them there, but nope
    Anyway, if it was you who had the last one, I'm a bit less frustrated
    Too bad it didn't fit though
  6. Man that stuff looks great! I can't decide if I'll pick up #6 or #8....gahhhhhhhh.

EDIT: #6.

7. #8 is a killer, I'd die to get my hands on this

and look, the hoodie is there again at #3, just in black now and pimped on 2011
  8. I didn't buy any merch this tour because it's more expensive than ever. And quality...well it's shit. My friends bought some t-shirts and after few washes the only thing they could do it to throw them away.
  9. Originally posted by Yogi:I didn't buy any merch this tour because it's more expensive than ever. And quality...well it's shit. My friends bought some t-shirts and after few washes the only thing they could do it to throw them away.

Really??? That's awful. Then I'm glad I didn't buy any merch... Oh well, I bought two San Sebastian posters, though... those don't wear out so I have no fear